Current Job Vacancy at Lilygate Hotel
Posted on: 20 November, 2015
Deadline: 27 November, 2015
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Lilygate Hotels
Lilygate Hotel located in the heart of Lekki Phase 1 is a new luxurious four star hotel with 74 rooms including 6 suites and a full range of facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The primary duty of a hotel Maintenance Manager is to ensure the smooth daily operation and guest appeal of the hotel.
- Within the hotel, Maintenance Manager may direct the maintenance staff on small repairs, such as patching drywall, fixing faulty wiring, or unclogging drains.
- More complex problems may require the chief engineer to consult blueprints or product manuals in order to fix boilers or air-conditioning motors.
- Maintenance Manager may also assign staff to repair sprinklers or instruct grounds crew to maintain outside landscaping.
- Hotel Maintenance Manager may also manage maintenance workers and participate in hiring, training and mentoring staff. For example, a chief hotel engineer may train a worker on how to properly install a faucet.
- Additionally, hotel chief engineers may evaluate a staff member's cumulative performance, noting areas for improvement.
- Lastly, hotel Maintenance Manager budget material and labor expenses and submit these assessments to the hotel General manager.
- Maintenance workers who hold a high school diploma and have several years of experience may advance to become hotel chief engineers.
- Qualified workers typically have gained extensive experience with installing and troubleshooting electrical switches, operating boilers, and repairing appliances.
- Additional requirements may include some prior supervisory experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lilygate HotelsSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies in the Hospitality Industry - Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Jobs at Jonsland Castle Hotel & Suites
- Assistant Restaurant Manager at Eat'n'Go Limited
- Job Vacancy in the Hospitality Industry Via AFM Recruit
- Executive Chef at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Job Opportunities at Marriott International
- Strategy And Business Development Manager at Bheerhugz Café
- Security Officer at Marriott International