Career Opportunity at InVenture
Posted on: 14 November, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at InVenture
InVenture Mobile Nigeria, a direct subsidiary of U.S.-based InVenture Capital Corporation, seeks a strongly experienced consumer financial services pro to lead the expansion of our business in Nigeria. InVenture is East Africa's largest provider of smartphone-based credit scoring and short-term unsecured direct lending using mobile money. We have been working in Kenya since 2012 and in Tanzania since earlier this year. Our Mkopo Rahisi mobile lending product is available in both Kenya and Tanzania and we are expanding at a dramatic rate.
- 7+ years leading medium-to-large teams.
- 5+ years top-level business development and partnerships experience, specifically in mobile network operators, mobile money operators, and financial services sectors.
- 5+ years leading consumer financial service products, preferably mobile products.
- Extended work experience in Nigeria and other West African countries.
- 5+ years experience working within international teams.
- Deep network of contacts amongst mobile money operators, mobile network operators, banks, eCommerce companies and other Internet and financial service providers
- Comfort overseeing technical, marketing, customer service and operations teams.
- Extensive experience recruiting, hiring, and mentoring staff to build exceptional teams.
- Identify, target and land top-level business development partnerships.
- Identify, evaluate and lead strategic and tactical business opportunities. Work with senior staff to revise and expand product and services.
- Lead InVenture's in country engineers, operations, and customer service teams.
- Report directly to CEO of parent company and work with global company leads.
- Identify and deploy offline marketing campaigns.
- Oversee Customer Research, Customer Experience and Borrower Fulfillment.
- Well regarded for both always getting results and well respected by all coworkers and partners.
- The confidence that comes from a long track-record of business growth and success.
- A casual and formal over-communicator, both in person and in writing.
- Natural mentor and team leader.
- Fluent in English. Familiar with Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba and other regional dialects a plus.
Method of Application
Interested in this position, visit InVenture's career website on Greenhouse
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about InVentureSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Vacancy at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
- Call Center Officer at Seedstars
- Job Opportunity at Aptech Computer Education
- Fresh Job Opportunities at MainOne
- Job Vacancies at IPT Power Tech
- Logistics Coordinator at a Communications Technology Company - Universal Careers
- Job Vacancies at a Mobile Telecommunications Industry - Peoplesource Consulting
- 2017 Hotels.ng Software Developers Internship Programme