Job Vacancy at JNC International Limited
Posted on: 18 October, 2015
Deadline: 23 October, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View Jobs posted same day
JNC International Limited is a Turnkey Medical Equipment solution company, representing an impressive list of international manufacturers of leading medical technology brands, that are global providers of Medical Technology solutions.
- Achieving set volume and margin targets for priority products in relevant franchises
- Development and retention of new customers for relevant products
- Planning and carrying out direct field marketing activities and product demonstrations to support the field sales force
- Development and Implementation of strategic marketing plans for priority products within the G&EM Portfolio
- Market research and competitor analysis as well as evaluate customer requirement
- Respond to customer enquiries and queries regarding franchise products and activities
- Supporting sales operations with key product specifications and any other relevant information in preparation of quotes, tenders and attendant documentation
- Franchise partners management and communication
- Priority products sales funnel management and conversion
- Organizing seminars, exhibitions, conferences and other marketing activities
- Design customer-oriented product concepts and contribute your ideas on new projects
- Work with customers to introduce, promote, and increase the usage of G&EM products throughout a customer facility.
- Provide information through formal presentations to Physicians, Allied Health, and Administration customers that detail the clinical and/or financial benefits of the company products.
- Train company employees as well as other internal and external customers on the operations, features, and benefits of the products
- Development of relevant, training marketing support and point of sale materials within approved budget
- Provide product support to users either in person, or by written or verbal means
- Prepare reports and analysis of activities.
- Continuously increase knowledge of new developments within the assigned portfolio as well as JNCI products to perform as a subject matter expert.
- Other duties as assigned by the Business Manager or JNCI Executives.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a Clinical/Biological Science specialty.
- Sales, Business, Marketing or related experience.
- Demonstrate effective educational and presentation skills in diverse settings.
- Ability to work independently with little or no direct supervision.
- Advanced MS Office skill to develop effective reports, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Prior hands on experience in a medical device company
- Clinical experience in a healthcare environment will be an advantage.
- Personal engagement and the ability to work both independently and in teams
- Willingness to travel nationwide and work in a dynamic environment.
- Please note that this position requires about 70 Field preserve and activity
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates whose skills and capabilities match the job profile should send their CV's subject: "Product Specialist-General & Emergency Medicine" to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Drivers at KUI Care
- Medical Doctor at Royal Hospital
- Director of Administration at Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital, Kaduna
- Embryologists at Bridge Clinic
- Job Vacancies at Hillstar Hospital
- Masseuse at Ultra Tresses
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at the National Orthopaedlc Hospital, Enugu
- Pharmacists at Feetal Diagnosis Clinic