Job Opportunity in a Real Estate Firm via Fosad
Posted on: 16 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Our client, is a top firm in the real estate industry and is currently looking to engage the services of a Quantity Surveyor/Project Engineer
The quantity surveyor manages all costs relating to building and civil engineering projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures.Surveyors seek to minimise the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality.
- preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
- undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
- assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
- performing risk, value management and cost control;
- advising on procurement strategy;
- identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
- preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
- allocating work to subcontractors;
- providing advice on contractual claims;
- analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
- valuing completed work and arranging payments;
- maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
- understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Building Technology, Civil Engineering, or any related field.
- Minimum 4 - 5 years of experience in the development, and implementation of Construction projects.
- Working experience in the Real Estate industry is an added advantage
Areas that may be worked on once the surveyor has experience and specialised knowledge include:
- offering advice on property taxation;
- providing post-occupancy advice, facilities management services and life cycle costing advice;
- assisting clients in locating and accessing additional and alternative sources of funds;
- enabling clients to initiate construction projects;
- advising on the maintenance costs of specific buildings.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Fosad Career Page on SmartRecruiters
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at Efficacy Homes
- Job Vacancy at Private Property Nigeria Limited
- Sales Vacancy at Capital City Development Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at an Indigenous Estate Development Company - HRLeverage Africa
- Internship Opportunity at Easy Rent Nigeria
- Property Manager at ToLet.com.ng
- Car Driver at ToLet.com.ng
- Executive Career at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)