Job Opportunity in a Real Estate Firm via Fosad
Posted on: 16 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Our client, is a top firm in the real estate industry and is currently looking to engage the services of a Quantity Surveyor/Project Engineer
The quantity surveyor manages all costs relating to building and civil engineering projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures.Surveyors seek to minimise the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality.
- preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
- undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
- assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
- performing risk, value management and cost control;
- advising on procurement strategy;
- identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
- preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
- allocating work to subcontractors;
- providing advice on contractual claims;
- analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
- valuing completed work and arranging payments;
- maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
- understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Building Technology, Civil Engineering, or any related field.
- Minimum 4 - 5 years of experience in the development, and implementation of Construction projects.
- Working experience in the Real Estate industry is an added advantage
Areas that may be worked on once the surveyor has experience and specialised knowledge include:
- offering advice on property taxation;
- providing post-occupancy advice, facilities management services and life cycle costing advice;
- assisting clients in locating and accessing additional and alternative sources of funds;
- enabling clients to initiate construction projects;
- advising on the maintenance costs of specific buildings.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Fosad Career Page on SmartRecruiters
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Front Desk Officer at Pishon Properties Limited
- AC Technicians at Willco
- Job Vacancies at Plusworld Realtors and Investment Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Lily Homes Limited
- Business Development Executives at Macira Real HH Company Limited
- Estate Valuer at William & Partners Nigeria
- Business Development Jobs at Cypress Leasing and Investments Limited
- Latest Vacancies at LeadHire Limited