Jobs at Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board - 23 Positions
Posted on: 9 September, 2015
Deadline: 23 September, 2015
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at Kaduna State Government
Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board - Pursuant to the kaduna State Government effort to revamp the decayed Education Sector and ensure development is taken to the grassroots level, the Management of Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (KDSUBEB) wishes to invite applications form suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Education Secretaries are needed in all the 23 Local Governments listed below:
- Birnin Gwari LGA
- Chikun LGA
- Giwa LGA
- Igabi LGA
- Ikara LGA
- Jema'a LGA
- Kachia LGA
- Kaduna North LGA
- Kaduna South LGA
- Kagarko LGA
- Kajuru LGA
- Kauru LGA
- kaura LGA
- Kubau LGA
- kudan LGA
- Jaba LGA
- Lere LGA
- Makarfi LGA
- Sabon Gari LGA
- Soba LGA
- Zangon Kataf LGA
- Zaria LGA
- The Education Secretary shall he responsible for the-day-to-day administration of the affairs of the local Government Education Authority.
- Give quarterly reports to the Local Government Area Chairman and SUBEB on planned activities and administrative challenges related to Basic Education delivery.
- Ensure proper implementation of policy
- Ensure effective communication of information to schools.
- Coordinate, initiate and collaborate with all stakeholders to development of Basic Education.
- Participate regularly in meetings with SUBEB.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned to Him/Her by the Ministry for Local Government, SUBEB and Ministry of Education, Science and Technology.
Candidates must possess the following:
- A degree in Education from any accredited, reputable University;
- Cognate teaching experience preferably in a primary school for at least ten (10)years;
- Working experience with Civil Society as well as within Government;
- Sound in Sector Planning, Human Resources Management and organizational development;
- Be a serving officer not below the rank of GL. 14 in the public service and non-partisan to any political activities;
- Be a computer literate;
- Be a registered member of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN); and
- Be an indigence of the Local Government Area He/She is applying for the position.
Condition of Service
- As obtained in the Kaduna State Civil Service.
- The appointment is for a period of five (5) years and shall be eligible for reappointment for a further period of five (5) years based on satisfactory performance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send fifteen (15) copies of their typed-written application and Curriculum Vitae to: The Office of the Local Government Council Chairman and Three (3) copies to: The Office of the Executive Chairman of SUBEB, Kaduna.
Applicants should provide in their C.V names of three (3) Referees at least two (2) of whom should be competent enough to attest to the Applicants Professional/Academic standing and character. The Referees should be requested to send their confidential reports to the Local Government Council Chairman.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kaduna State GovernmentSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Job Recruitment at The U.S Embassy
- Jobs at Integrated Corporate Services Limited
- Facility/Property Manager at the Delta State Investment Trust Company Limited - Delta State Ministry of Finance
- Latest Job Opening at The U.S. Consulate
- Graduate and Experienced Job Recruitment at The Kaduna State Government Public Procurement Authority
- Director (American Corner) at Co-creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Ongoing Graduate Recruitment at the Nigerian Air Force (NAF)
- Massive Recruitment at The National Board for Technical Education (NBTE)