If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Nampak Cartons based in Ibadan was established in 2004 to supply British American Tobacco's (BAT) cigarette packaging requirements. While BAT is still the major customer, cartons and labels are now produced for a number of multinational companies.
Our factory is situated next to the BAT Nigeria factory on the Ibadan-Lagos Expressway. We operate state-of-the-art gravure printing presses with a highly skilled on-site team backed by the extensive technical resources and experience of the Nampak Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position of
- A Metal Decoration trained Printer/Coating Operators (Coater) with minimum qualification in West African School Certificate and / or Diploma in Printing Technology
- With experience in Metal Printing preferably on Double Colour Presses.
- Should be able to print and coat high quality jobs without supervision on preferably
- Double Colour Metal Decorating Presses and High Speed Coaters.
- Must have multi skilled Lithographic experience.
- Must be quality conscious.
- 5 years working experience in a Metal Packaging Manufacturing Organization or related Industry.
go to method of application »
- Must have HND in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering with at least 4 years experience in high speed manufacturing environment where safety and quality are essential priorities.
- Must know how to use basic quality measurement equipments and good laboratory practices.
- The age of the Applicants should be between 28 to 35 years, must be matured, analytical and honest.
- Must be computer literate, hard working and willing to work under pressure in addition to being a Team leader.
- Be prepared to work in 2 or 3 Shifts (12 or 8 hours respectively) at anytime of the week based on the demands of the job.
- Have strong personalities, responsible and disciplined.
- Must possess ability in personal organization with minimum supervision.
Method of Application
For all positions, interested and qualified Applicants should forward application letters and CVs to the e-mail address below within Two (2) weeks from this publication date:
Nampak Nigeria limited,
3-7, Metal Box Road, Ogba, Lagos.
PMB 21588, Ikeja, lagos.