Store keepers at Caring Heart Initiative (CHI)
Posted on: 11 August, 2015
Deadline: 9 September, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Caring Heart Initiative (CHI)
Caring Heart Initiative (CHI), is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Store keeper
- Arrange and fix the store in the most operational way for reception, storage, preparation and delivery of the goods; optimize permanently the space of the stock.
- Request purchase equipment, furniture, or goods needed.
- Ensure that the store is organized, clean and ready for logistic audits;
- Responsible of the storage of the goods in line with organization policies and procedure.
- Communicate with line manager on all issues concerning the storage of the goods (allocation, place, condition of the store etc);
- Examine maximum and minimum level for all the goods in stock.
- Inform the Procurement Manager about level of goods in the stocks according to the minimum and maximum.
- Ensure the security of the goods inside the store.
- Report any incident to the direct line manager using proper forms.
Reception of the goods:
- Responsible of the reception of the goods according to organization’s policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the program managers, log assistant and purchasers to plan the good reception of the goods and allocation in the stock.
- Reception, follow up, and quality control of the items delivered by supplier or other bases.
- Prepare all documentation regarding each reception of goods and ensure the archiving of the forms properly fill and sign and update stock cards and stock report accordingly.
- Inform the programs and the line manager of the goods reception.
Preparation of the delivery:
- Under supervision of Log assistant, work closely with the logistician base and the program managers on a weekly delivery planning.
- Prepare and pack all goods before the delivery.
- Prepare all documentation regarding each delivery and ensure the archiving of the forms properly fill and sign and update stock cards and report accordingly.
- Ensure the supervision of the loadings/unloading of the goods;
Administrative follow up of the goods:
- Proper registration and monitoring of all goods in the stocks
- Registration of all goods stocks on the stock cards
- Update stock records and inventories for all goods in the log department.
- Make a complete stock report at the end of each month (consumption, stock movements, and available stocks).
- Ensure all goods are monitored from the reception till delivery
- Ensure that theoretical stocks are matching physical inventories.
- The ability to integrate completely in the heart of a multi-disciplinary team.
- excellent and polite negotiator
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package especially Excel required.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- First Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institution
- At least 2years work experience in related capacity
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Caring Heart Initiative (CHI)Similar Jobs
- Country Director at Chemonics International Inc
- Senior Advisor at Marie Stopes International
- Fresh Vacancies at Solidarites International
- Project Driver at the North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Deputy Team Leader, Anti-Corruption at Palladium Group
- Job Opportunities at The United Nations World Food Programme
- Field Enumerator (Baseline Survey) at Mercy Corps Nigeria