Insiteful Solutions - By combining HCD, HR, Social Media, Strategy, Marketing & Design, Productions, and ICT solutions services into one firm, Insiteful Solutions and Consult Nigeria Ltd acts as a complete business partner, providing all levels of support and services. Established in 2008 and registered in 2012, we have provided support to a number of Business startups, Small scale enterprises, Non government organizations, and international companies.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions:
- In this role, you will be responsible for project managing the development of content across all different mediums including video, print, web, internal communications and external communications.
- Candidate will not only operate on tactical level, but also on a strategic level and should be able to review copy & content with an eye towards proper grammar and sentence structure as well as messaging strategy.
- Will be reporting directly to Chief Executive Officer, and working with internal clients, external agencies, vendors and creative freelancers.
go to method of application »
- The Head of call centre services is responsible for ensuring all KPIs within the unit are met, direct management of all call centre staff and ensuring all total quality management systems are maintained by carrying out the following duties:
- Creation of call centre standard operating systems, scripts and total quality management systems
- Creation and maintenance of groups and teams within the call centre
- Identifying and support subject matter experts who will handle escalations and customer retention
- Creating and deploying reward and motivational schemes within the call centre
- Ensuring relevant learning and training sessions are carried out at regular intervals
- Direct supervision of senior call centre staff
- Monitor call centre representatives and identify high and low performers by tracking their calls, customer satisfaction levels and general performance at work
- Monitor random calls to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance
- Review performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions
- Record statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports
- Handle the most complex customer complaints or enquiries
- Organize staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand
- Forecast and analyze data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis
- Improve performance by raising efficiency and sourcing new equipment to enable this, e.g. new dialing products
- Take calls that agents can't handle and be available when an agent appears to need assistance.
- Monitor queue and track inbound calls. Keep agents aware of inbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate, etc.
- Ability to communicate appropriately and effectively with clarity both orally and in writing.
- A strong customer focus and excellent telephone manner;
- The ability to work well in teams;
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop staff;
- A desire to help others work towards targets and develop their skills;
- Confidence and a good business sense;
- Ability to set, meet and exceed targets;
- A focused and self-motivated approach to work;
- Ability to manage change
- Strong dedication to customer service
- A proven track record of managing a call centre
go to method of application »
- Strategically and efficiently directs, administers, and coordinates the internal operational activities of the organization in accordance with policies, goals, and objectives established by Executive Management
- The Chief Operating Officer is responsible for managing all internal operation functions, providing direct supervisory assistance to his subordinates and ensuring KPIs within his/her unit are met by carrying out the following duties
- In partnership with executive management, identify opportunities and risks for delivering the company’s core project
- Lead all strategic acquisition exercises
- Lead strategic planning to achieve project milestones
- Communicate the company’s technology strategy to investors, management, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders.
- Keep up to date with technical and industry sector developments
- Create and maintain succession plans
- Establish and supervise a quality assurance process, including integration and system testing.
- Support the marketing process by providing business advisory services during formulation of sales and marketing strategies/targets
- Work with appropriate stakeholders to develop project scope of work documents and project plans that include an analysis of benefit, cost, work schedule and any related risks
- Assign, schedule, review, and monitor project work to ensure that progress is within expected guidelines and is completed on time and within budget
- Ensure departmental appraisals and developmental plans are carried out as and when required
- Ensure appropriate SLAs are created and maintained
- Ensure all customer relationship management schemes are set up and maintained
- Ensure relevant supply chain and retail distribution processes/channels are created and fully optimized
- Collaborate with subordinates to ensure key performance areas and indicators are developed and all internal activities align with achievement of set KPAs and KPIs
- Mentor and provide expert advice to subordinates and supervisors
- Previous work experience as a senior management executive of a FCMG, Technology Firm (with a large, functional and dynamic call centre, business development and business operations department) or multi-channel broadcast provider
- Good analytical skills, demonstrated in complex decision-making.
- A diplomatic yet tenacious personality combined with energy and drive.
- The ability to lead and motivate teams, both within direct line management and in matrix management situations, requiring strong people skills.
- Ability to work constructively, collaboratively and productively with colleagues at all levels
- Extensive experience at a senior management level
- Higher degree or professional qualification in a relevant field
- Experience of working at a senior level in the public or private sector
- Experience of senior management of ICT systems and processes
- Senior-level experience of project planning and implementation
- Experience of managing staff and budgets at a senior level
- High level of presentation skills; written and oral communication; preparation of documents
- Experience of operating strategically and leading resource planning processes.
- Proven ability to build and lead teams and to set and achieve goals
- Experience of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- An effective team member and team leader
go to method of application »
- Leads the technical operation team which is responsible for digitization, ingest, transcoding, formatting and QC of content passing through company’s MAM
The Technology operations and content access manager will be responsible for all technology operations and content access management as well as direct supervision of his subordinates while ensuring key KPIs are met by carrying out the following duties:
- Lead the technical operations team
- Support and communicate all technical operation objectives and key performance areas
- Ensure team members achieve all assigned KPIs
- Create business cases and quotes as required
- Ensure all technology changes are approved before they are deemed operational
- Work on ad-hoc projects within the unit and lead mini cross department projects
- Create and update KPI data as and when required
- Subscriber experience, subscription and activation management
- Align physical assets and human capital within technology with the business needs of Inview Nigeria
- In cooperation with local operations staff and key users, provides strategic, budgeting and disaster recovery/business continuity planning to offices and staff in multiple operating, business and functional units.
- Work with appropriate customers to develop project scope of work documents and project plans that include an analysis of benefit, cost, work schedule and any related risks.
- Assign, schedule, review, and monitors project work to ensure that progress is within expected guidelines and is completed on time and within budget.
- Mentor and provide support as a subject matter expert to other project team members.
- Engineering degree and 3 to 5 years related experience or equivalent combination.
- 7 - 10 years’ experience in TV broadcasting/facilities within a complex structure
- Must be able to understand media technology
- Must understand and be able to use content access technology
- Must have experience in the use of conditional access background encryption technology (Verimatrix, Conax, Irdeto and Nagra Vision)
- Must have previous experience working in broadcast solutions provider, media house or multichannel broadcaster
- Knowledge of current trends in the specific field.
- Knowledge of broadcast databases, broadcast tape, file formats and broadcasting technology
- Database management skills with ability to produce reports.
- Strong dedication to customer service.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Willingness and ability to travel 25% to 35% at times in remote or difficult areas.
- Ability to work under stress during peak workload periods.
go to method of application »
- Oversees the human resource management, administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company and ensures that human/physical capital are able to operate at optimum productivity levels
The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for the development of a financial and operational strategy with metrics tied to the company strategy/objectives by carrying out the following duties:
- Development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and support tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization's mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
- Provide the Chief Operating Officer (COO) with an operating budget
- Work with the COO to ensure programmatic success through cost analysis support, and compliance with all contractual and programmatic requirements. This includes: 1) interpreting legislative and programmatic rules and regulations to ensure compliance with all federal, state, local and contractual guidelines, 2) ensuring that all government regulations and requirements are disseminated to appropriate personnel, and 3) monitoring compliance.
- Manage the accounting, investor relations and tax functions
- Manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced
- Oversee the company's transaction processing systems
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions
- Direct supervision of all senior members of staff within the unit in order to ensure departmental and individual KPIs are met
- Oversee the issuance of financial information
- Personally review and approve all Form filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Report financial results to the board of directors
- Work with the CEO/COO on the strategic vision including fostering and cultivating stakeholder relationships on city, state, and national levels, as well as assist in the development and negotiation of contracts
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Arrange for debt and equity financing
- Invest funds
- Invest pension funds
- Participate in conference calls with the investment community
- Maintain banking relationships
- Represent the company with investment bankers and investors
- A proven track record of consistent and demonstrable achievement at a senior management level within an organisation of comparable scope and complexity and with a developed understanding of the issues facing the Corporate Financial Management/Audit function, the Benefits Service, the Revenue s Services and Payments/Payroll Services.
- A demonstrable track record of leading, motivating and managing teams to achieve high performing and significant, sustainable service improvements and outstanding results, through internal and external partnerships.
- Experience of developing and sustaining a culture that meets the needs of and engages with customers and staff within a safe, open and high performing working environment.
- Evidence of establishing a performance management culture to drive continuous improvement, including service planning, target setting, performance appraisal and the management of staff groups.
- Significant experience and demonstrable success in the generation and management of cultural change.
- A track record of working in and forging successful partnerships with a wide range of internal and external bodies including governmental and non-governmental organisations, the private and voluntary sectors.
- A proven track record of working effectively within a business environment, providing clear, balanced advice and guidance on strategic issues that achieve service objectives.
- A persuasive and effective influencer who can foster partnerships, work collaboratively across boundaries and achieve performance and results through others.
- A shrewd, intellectual, creative, strategic and lateral thinker.
go to method of application »
The human resource and administrative manager will be responsible for developing and deploying strategic human capital management/development systems and processes by carrying out the following duties:
- Develop and deploy a human capital management plan
- Oversee company- wide recruitment & Selection
- Deploy company induction, orientation and training programmes
- Periodic competency & performance indicators review to ensure constant alignment with company objectives/targets/goals
- Oversee in house training and development schemes and develop an annual training plan that will close any skills gap and ensure staff gain required competencies and work skills as and when required
- Oversee company- wide Performance Evaluation and Management
- Manage the appraisal process and ensure all outcomes from each appraisal are effected
- Ensure all staff are proactively assisting the company to – make money, save money or derive maximum value as they carry out their daily duties by working closely with supervisors and managers
- Investigate all performance and competency gaps and close them by implementing the required HRM actions
- Oversee employee relations schemes & initiatives
- Oversee company- wide Rewards and benefits administration
- Oversee company- wide Career development processes and systems
- Oversee company- wide Redundancy/termination of hire systems
- Carry out manpower planning & employee audits as and when required
- Overseeing all staff management systems in Abuja
- Oversee company- wide vendor management
- Compliance monitoring (handled strictly and based upon approval/recommendations forwarded from the Management team and in line with employment laws)
- Oversee the company’s HR policies and make amendments or additions as and when necessary
- Create and deploy motivational programs and techniques for staff
- Ensure HR systems comply with all Nigerian Labour laws and international best practice standards
- Analyze all opportunities and recommend ways to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Supervise effective compilation and collection of relevant HR metrics and data and make relevant presentations to management.
- 3 - 5 work experience in a similar role (preferably both national and international work experience)
- M.Sc. in Human Resource Management or relevant HRM certification and a Law degree
- Creativity & Innovativeness
- Research Savvy
- Team Player
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong Communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Should possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
- Persuasive, patient manner
- Coaching and leadership skills
- Previous experience in managing large facilities and complexes
- Patient manner
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com