Vacancies at W-Holistic Business Solutions
Posted on: 16 June, 2015
Deadline: 30 June, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at W-Holistic
W-Holistic Business Solutions seek to recruit a qualified candidates for the position of:
- Assessment of marketing opportunities.
- Generating leads for possible sales.
- Gathering intelligence on customers and competitors.
- Follow-up on sales opportunities.
- Bid preparation and proposal writing.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and competition.
- Proactively keep in touch with important prospects
- Will be responsible for bringing in a minimum amount of business per quarter based on a detailed plan.
- Develop marketing materials like brochures and presentations
- Work with colleagues in the preparation of quotations and responding to RFQs.
- Have a thorough and in-depth understanding of company’s products and services.
- Responsible for developing oil and gas opportunities.
- Come up with marketing strategies.
- A first degree in a numerate discipline.
- At least 8 years post NYSC experience.
- Must be able to assist the company achieve a competitive advantage
- Must be proactive
- Must have a good knowledge of the oil and gas industry procurement process.
- An understanding of basic engineering processes will be an advantage
- Must be good in written communication and presentation.
- Must be dedicated, responsible and able to work under pressure.
go to method of application »
- Develop annual business plan for fabrication shop including productivity goals, annual budget and initiatives to enhance our competitiveness.
- Managing all production and fabrication work
- Ensure optimum use of time and resources in production processes and operation activities
- Carry out work planning and execution
- Ensure the company’s products meet clients’ and best practice standards
- Ensure that all production equipment and tools are well maintained and available for use at all times
- Direct all shop personnel. Includes hiring, training, providing performance feedback, and setting quality and productivity standards.
- Participate with Sales and Engineering in developing creative approaches to solve client problems, win project awards and execute projects effectively.
- 7-10 years experience in similar production or operational role.
- A degree in a Science or Engineering discipline is vital
- Knowledge and understanding of techniques, methods, material and tools used in fabrication and welding, maintenance, and repair is vital.
- Knowledge of electrical systems is key
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously along with other team members.
go to method of application »
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development
- Oversee the planning and forecasting of workforce requirements, including the tracking and monitoring of the organization structure and manning levels across board
- Coordinate human resources in multiple locations and respond to HR related requests accordingly
- Oversee the candidate sourcing and selection process ensuring equity and fairness, and that the right calibre of people are recruited into the organization
- Foster a conducive working climate by building and maintaining proactive relationships with employees
- Assist in creating a uniform work and performance culture across different business locations
- 5-7 years on the job experience in the field of Human Resources.
- At least two years experience as an HR Manager in a retail chain with multiple locations.
- A professional qualification in Human Resources Management.
- Prior experience in the Pharmaceutical sector, though not required, may be an advantage.
- Working knowledge and understanding of Human Capital Management.
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the systematic impact of various policies, practices, issues and solutions on overall growth.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com not later than the closing date above with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about W-HolisticSimilar Jobs
- Client Representative Officers at CanRelocate
- Latest Vacancies at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Sales/Account Manager - Digital Advertising at Workforce Group
- Job Openings at Global Profilers
- Executive Secretaries at Fosad Consulting
- Experienced Sales Executives at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Job Openings at Human Resource Specialists Limited (HRSNG)
- Male Cleaners at Leadhire Limited