IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world's most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become "smarter" as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected. This includes working with organizations and governments to build systems that improve traffic congestion, availability of clean water, and the health and safety of populations. IBM invests more than $6 billion a year in R&D, just completing its 18th year of patent leadership. IBM Research has received recognition beyond any commercial technology research organization and is home to 5 Nobel Laureates, 9 US National Medals of Technology, 5 US National Medals of Science, 6 Turing Awards, and 10 Inductees in US Inventors Hall of Fame. The company was behind the inventions of the PC; SABRE travel reservation system; UPC codes, Watson, the Jeopardy!-playing computing system, and much more.
|1. Understand marketing campaign requirement/brief and perform data segmentation/build flowchart to generate the target audience.
Translate marketing strategy into Unica Campaign and Unica Interact logic for campaign design and deployment staff.
2. Ability to understand marketing resource management platform. Track marketing process status in Unica Marketing Operations alerting to
variances from standard, as configured marketing operations work flow and procedures.
3. Comprehending large data set . Assist with interpretation of campaign effectiveness reports for incorporation of results in new or modified
campaigns and promotional messaging.
4. Well versed in end to end online – offline marketing campaign processes and acquainted with industry best practices and new approaches.
Suggest new campaign strategies and methods to improve campaign effectiveness.
5. Generate forecasted volumes for marketing campaigns. Help in planning targeted campaigns through critical inputs from the application (like
count, cell reports etc.)
|Channel Sales Leader will work with business partners (BPs) and value added distributors (VADs) in West Africa and help drive our Middleware business.
The responsibilities are:
• Drive VADs with Middleware BP recruitment
• On board new BPs through new VADs
• Develop and track BP plans
• Arrange, schedule and drive BP Sales & Technical enablement
• Co-own opportunities with BPs and drive to closure
• Involve technical sales for technical support
• Own and drive Middleware channel strategy in West Africa territory
• Drive BP accreditations
• Drive BP co-marketing activities
• Drive BP opportunity identification and events
• Pass leads to BPs for progression and closure
• Work with BPs on field requirements (sales plays, competitive take outs)
• Work with MEA brand leadership on initiatives to support field or brand strategy (sales plays, competitive take outs)
• Identify and recruit MSPs in the territory
• Drive ASL / xSP revenue through MSPs and ISVs in territory
• Drive SaaS revenue through BPs and VADs in territory
|A Cloud Services Account Manager is the primary point of contact for an account in its entirety, and is ultimately responsible for the overall customer experience. The Cloud Services Account Manager will work directly with IBM’s industry and enterprise sellers throughout the sales process.
A successful Cloud Services Account Manager maintains account relationships and engages in a consultative sales process by understanding customer needs, and matching those needs with the appropriate SL solutions to grow account revenue.
• Establish and grow relationships with key decision-makers, and influencers within customer base
• Maintain consistent communications with existing customers regularly in order to ensure customer satisfaction, and primarily in a manner preferred by the customer.
o It is required to meet with contacts in person in addition to correspondence via telephone, email, internal tickets, and/or online chat.
• Deliver the SoftLayer corporate overview and presentations
• Successfully position the benefits of Cloud Services porftolio and SoftLayer’s unique platform
• Engage customer base in dialogues related to infrastructure growth, including their planned and potential needs
• Coordinate efforts between various IBM teams in a collaborative manner to help achieve an optimal customer experience
• Collaborate with the sales team and solution engineers to design customer-tailored solutions.
• Participate in sales meetings and training sessions
• Gather and provide information to both customer contacts as well other sales team members.
o Help increase awareness of new and existing products and services.
• Illustrate how the application of additional SL products / services can be strategically utilized and implemented to meet their current and future requirements
• Participate in the development of new service ideas and sales strategies as needed
• Provide documentation for options/ strategies that are adopted into the customer’s solution vs. those that are not
o Include further documentation for the reasons why that lead to their decision.
• Prepare sales quotes, negotiate offers, and process sales orders
• Assist sales support teams with ensuring successful deployment and utilization of infrastructure
• Ensure resolution on any/all outstanding issues and opportunities – see to the end
• Identify structural risks in existing customer infrastructure, mitigating potential issues with product and services-based solutions
• Monitor for any and all tickets on the account and escalate appropriately.
• Provide immediate follow-up with customer after any difficult issues arise, ensuring customer satisfaction with outcome
• Coordinate internal SL resources as needed for more in depth explanation or assistance from varying departments.
• Provide information to other IBM resources associated with the account when requested.
• Prevent negative customer churn and cancellation with proactive engagement in support and billing-related issues
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job titles to apply online.