Quanteq Technology Services Limited - A leading ICT organisation providing its services to a wide spectrum of clients cutting across industries, including private and public sector organisations,
Quanteq is looking to recruit six (6) individuals with experience in business development or sales and marketing to fill the position below:
- To initiate, drive and deliver Quanteq's business development (BD) strategy in specific sectors to pro-actively develop and retain clients, and enhance the company’s revenue generation streams. In addition to driving business development initiatives, BD personnel will function in the following capacities;
- Conduct business research, business process analysis and knowledge management
- Develop medium - long term business plans, including activities around procurement processes (pre- and post-bid selection, proposal development and evaluation)
- Consultancy and strategic ICT Advisory
- Client/ customer relationship management
- Responsible for heading up expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients
- Responsible for understanding peculiarities of new markets, business processes, needs and communication hierarchy
- Drive peak performance and sales success across assigned areas/sectors
- Prospect for new clients and create opportunities to negotiate and close commercial agreements
- Initiate business development, generate leads and support proposal writing and bid submission processes;
You will be instrumental:
- In delivering initiatives along Quanteq's point solutions
- In devising and implementing a strategy for meeting sales performance targets
- In setting up meetings between clients decision makers and the company’s hierarchy
- In handling objections by clarifying and emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to arrive at a positive conclusion
- In managing client expectations and newly established relationship
- In administering projects
Qualification and Experience
- This job is for individuals with proven and tested knowledge, experience and skills in business development or sales and marketing. A minimum of 2-3 years experience in any of the fields mentioned above is required.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification
Required Skills and Competencies
- To successfully function in this capacity, the following skills are required
- Literacy skills (including reading, reporting, typing, listening and communication skills)
- Numeracy skills (financial, business planning intelligence)
- Research skills
- Facilitation and commercial skills (including presentation skills)
- Managerial competence- including project management, client and stakeholder relationship management
Monthly salary is negotiable, but within the range of N70, 000 - N125, 000 (skills, experience and competence will be considered during negotiations). Commissions will be awarded, while remuneration will be reviewed intermittently upon the achievement of milestones.
go to method of application »
- Manage all operating systems and end user software.
- Manage input/output fleet, including printers & scanners.
- Perform and test routine system backups and restore.
- Create required report in response to business.
- Provide advisory services to clients through engagement, needs assessment, information and solution propositions.
- Analyze system, server, application, network and resolve hardware and software problems.
- perform network and security audit.
- Manage end users accounts.
- Manage infrastructure and connection solutions, including workstation, connectivity, local area networks, intranet and internet application.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicants must possess Degree in Computer Science or related course with certifications in either MCP/CCNA.
- Applicants must be an Hausa by tribe or a native of Yobe or Borno State
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org