Within their area of specialization in connectivity, key activities for the Technical Specialist in this role will include:
• Customer Engagements –Provides leadership and subject matter expertise to the customers in West Africa on connectivity opportunities. Successfully conducts Proofs-of-Concepts, Proofs-of-Technology, Demos, Design/Discovery Workshops, etc. that drive MiddlewareIntegration revenues.
• Technical Sales Accelerators – Delivery of Middleware Technical Sales Accelerators such as Proofs-of-Technology (PoTs), Workshops, and Demos.
• Business Partner Engagement –Develops innovative Middleware enablement Programs for the MiddlewareBP community that highlights important new product features, capabilities, and deployment patterns. Support BP in a way to make them independent from a sales stand point
• Collaborate with the wider IBM team in Middle East Africa and WW for enablement and customer engagements
• Deep hand on Knowledge of Application Server Configuration and Administration is required
Client Technical Specialists are technical consultants to clients, IBM sales teams and IBM Business Partners. They understand the client's business requirements, technical requirements and/or competitive landscape. They provide technical sales support which may include: collaborate with IBM sales teams to define, design, and detail the technical aspects and feasibility of proposed solutions; deliver Proof of Concept; develop and deliver technical education; support critical situations; design solutions; and answer technical questions.
- Bachelor's Degree
- English: Fluent
- Master's Degree