Teclab Management Services Limited is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
Experience: Senior level
Functions: Human Resource Manager
Industries: Broadcast Media, Electronic Consumer Goods, FMCG, Consulting and Telecommunications
- As a Human Resource Manager you will act as a the HR advisor to the MD.
- The position is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- The position will also require a person that will provide business analysis, suggest and improve on existing processes and procedures.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Experience / Qualifications
- MBA or related Master's Degree
- 8 - 10 years of human resources experience
- Telecom industry experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize and handle several tasks simultaneously
- Must be a fast learner
- Strong analytic skills in assessing business opportunities and tracking results
- Strong attention to detail - accurate data gathering, insightful analysis, ability to manage with flawless execution
- Excellent interpersonal communication, teamwork and project management skills required
- Ability to operate in an environment with minimal supervision
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Ability to communicate in writing, through email, reports, or orally that is related to complex accounts matters
- The ability to plan, organize, prioritize and process multiple and simultaneous projects and assignments accurately
Skills and Qualifications
- Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Laws Against Sexual Harassment, Organization
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: HR@teclab-ng.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale