At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world.
The Local Customer Team (LCT) Installation Leader will lead the Installation and Project Management team within the LCT. He/She will own projects backlog execution on time, within budget and within scope and quality constraints. He/She shall drive medical equipment delivery, installation, testing acceptance and sales transfers for West Central Africa (Nigeria, Ghana, Angola)
1. Ensure sound Project Management methodologies are utilized to manage the 3 corner stones of projects: 1) Scope, 2) Cost and 3) Schedule
2. Accountable for proper handover from the Commercial Sales team, including detailed review and alignment of T&C’s, scope and customer request date
3. Conduct internal kick off meetings for all projects, including risk assessments and defining quality toll gates
4. Conduct external kick off meetings with customers for large or complex projects
5. Visits customer sites weekly
6. Ensures a process is in place and drives proper closure of all projects including 100% of snag/punch list items to ensure timely cash collection
7. Drives customer satisfaction; builds strong customer realtions
8. Ensures a process is in place for proper projects documentation with easy access by all stakeholders
9. Manage supplier relationship, drives price productivity and cost out strategies in alignment with the Sourcing organization
10. Visibility drives safe working conditions at customer sites during installations.
11. Support the commercial team with cost estimates during the offering/tendering phase
12. Ensures forecast accuracy of project delivery schedules and budgets
13. Responsible for coaching team members to deliver high performance and promote GE’s Growth Values
Quality, Safety and Compliance responsibilities:
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Job Segments: Installer, Medical, Engineer, Radiology, Quality Manager, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Engineering, Quality
Interested ans suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.