For over seven decades, AG Leventis (Nig) Plc has provided West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. By focusing on the core markets such as Power, FMCG, Logistics and Real Estate - AGL has become one of the Major forces in Nigeria & beyond.
Locations: Lagos and Ogun State
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports to: Sales Manager - Leventis Foods, Apapa, Lagos
- To acquire new business/accounts and sales delivery target set by the organization.
- Acquire new business/accounts within your designated territory
- Achieve assigned sales target on monthly basis
- Liaises with distributors and customers to achieve monthly target
- Collect competitors market update
- Prepare and send sales reports as per defined system and processes
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Provide smart customer feedback
- Maintain a superb customer relationship interlace on behalf of the company
Education and Experience
- Minimum ND in Marketing or any Social Sciences
- 0-2 years sales experience.
Required Competencies, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Confident and Presentation
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Numerical Skills
- Valid Nigerian driving license.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and cover letters to: email@example.com on or before the closing date.
- The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job.
- They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job.
- Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.