Jobs at Mikado Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 21 March, 2015
Deadline: 30 April, 2015
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Mikado Nigeria Limited
Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80's, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder "Michael Ojeme". It was incorporated on the 3rd of November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Reconcile simple bank statements or department records.
- Make and checks necessary calculations.
- Answer inquiries regarding work being performed.
- Prepare or check invoices, requisitions and other documents for processing and obtains approval when necessary.
- Compiles routine numerical information for report purposes by hand or on internal computer records.
- Perform clerical duties such as sorting mails, filing and typing, operates variety of general office equipment.
- Receive/make payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with Federal, State, and Local Financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
go to method of application »
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of facilities and equipment
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department or firm.
- Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
- Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
- Set scientific and technical goals within broad outlines provided by top management.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate survey work with other staff activities, certifying survey work.
- Train and mentor other engineers and support staff.
- Check technical accuracy of work.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mikado Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- General Ledger (GL) Accountants at Machineyard.
- Warehouse Manager at Nigerdock
- Graduate Cartoonists/Graphics Illustrators at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Career Opportunities at Machineyard
- Sales Managers at MAN Diesel Turbo
- Channel Business Managers at Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS)
- Job Vacancies at TRANOS
- Job Vacancies at Aldelia Limited