Job in a Professional and Consumer Technology Brand via Bullhorn Reach
Posted on: 20 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Bullhorn Reach
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client represents some of the world’s premier professional and consumer technology brands in Sub-Saharan Africa. At the core of their business is the Apple brand and products. They now have an opening for Wholesale and Distribution Sales Executive in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Reports to the Country Manager
- Responsible for day-to-day interactions and communication with resellers/dealers within region through training, presentations, creation and distribution of marketing material, team calls, forecast calls, incentives, co-marketing programs, sales tools and business reviews in order to achieve sales goals
- Reviews market analysis to determine reseller needs, customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Assess, plan, train and develop Resellers/dealers within the region as well as determine ongoing training needs for resellers/dealers
- Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policies and assist resellers in promoting sales.
- Delivers sales presentations to key resellers/dealers and customers in coordination with the Country Manager
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Manage compliance and communication both internally and externally against reseller contracts.
- Accountable for day-to-day interactions and communication with territory processes and procedures within the region
- Operate territory within established operating budget.
- Must currently live in Abuja, Nigeria (or willing to relocate)
- Prior successful history in sales, sales management and marketing.
- High level negotiation skills essential.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills essential.
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Outlook required, CRM experience preferred.
- Minimum 4 Years’ experience in mobile (from either and OEM or distributor), telecommunications and consumer electronics
- Note: This role is only open to Nigerian Nationals
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bullhorn ReachSimilar Jobs
- Key Account/Wholesaler Executives at DKT International
- Warehouse Manager at Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at Sundry Markets Limited
- Material Control Regional Assistant at Transsion Holdings
- Data Analysts at Transsion Holdings
- Sales Engineer at Workforce Group
- I.C.T Support Staff at Weststar Associates Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Clover Mart (Cmart)