Our client, a leading consulting firm in Nigeria, has a well-deserved reputation for consistent and reliable service delivery. To further strengthen its operational capabilities and business practices, the company is seeking to hire an experienced and hardworking industry professional as:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for implementing the company’s financial and administrative policies, procedures, and systems as well as ensuring compliance on same.
You will also be expected to:
• Ensure compliance with generally acceptable accounting principles, practices, and procedures
• Advise the Management on all financial matters including budget implementation
• Oversee administration functions including but not limited to procurement, asset management and general office maintenance
• Degree-qualified in Accounting
• 3-5 years post NYSC experience
• Professional qualifications such as ICAN/ACCA or an MBA will be an added advantage
• Good administrative skills
• Computer literate with good understanding of standard accounting software packages
• Be up-to-date concerning changes in regulations and legislations in the financial industry
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for developing and coordinating a comprehensive business development strategy for the company. In this capacity, you will be expected to:
• Develop a comprehensive business strategy capable of meeting agreed
business goals and objectives.
• Conduct market research to identify company-wide business opportunities.
• Work with strategic business units to develop systematic business development
strategies to maximize identified opportunities to procure new clients and retain
• Coordinate company-wide prospecting activities aimed at identifying potential
leads, uncovering needs within those prospects and qualifying those leads to
relevant strategic business units.
• Develop and implement effective business development initiatives to convert
prospects into clients.
• Establish long-term plans to retain existing clients and increase the company’s
share of the business.
You will also:
• Implement effective business intelligence strategies aimed at ensuring the
company remains abreast of market trends and developments, and is able to
continuously monitor the strategic interests of clients.
• Be responsible for recommending company-wide pricing strategies, as well as
lead proposing and negotiating fees as appropriate.
• Degree-qualified in Marketing or Business Administration with a minimum of
5-7 years experience in business development in a reputable professional
service or consulting company. An MBA or relevant post-graduate
qualification in a related discipline will be an added advantage.
• Demonstrable expertise in creating and executing effective business
• Strong market research and competitive analysis expertise.
• Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize and organize work to achieve goals
and meet deadlines, including dealing with competing demands and managing
multiple projects and tasks.
• Proven ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
• Degree-qualified in Social Sciences, Law, or any business related discipline
with 8-10 years’ cognate experience in a professional service or consulting
company. An MBA or relevant post-graduate qualification in a related
discipline will be an added advantage.
• Experience in leading the provision of expert advisory and consultancy
services to clients on a wide range of complex business management
• Ability to establish and achieve agreed revenue generation and profit
• Successful track record of business development and relationship
management, including the development of enduring institutional
relationships and networks.
• Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrable ability to deliver high-level
advice on issues of a complex and sensitive nature to clients at the highest
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online OR send a comprehensive résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference as subject of e-mail