Energi Talent Resourcing are a specialist technical recruitment partner to the Oil & Gas and Power sector; finding and placing market-leading talent. We help organisations to attract the most suitable talent in the market instead of being limited to a list of candidates that are actively seeking jobs.
Using our knowledge and expertise we carefully team the right candidates with the right positions on every occasion - which is one of the many reasons our clients choose to come back to us time and time again
We are currently working with an independent operator in the Nigerian oil and gas sector for an urgent search for a seasoned Completions Engineerin one of the operating locations in Nigeria.
This initially starts as a 6month contract position with well defined career advancement in a truly global focus career environment with a plan to become a permanent position before or after completion of this project.
Ideal candidate will have previous experience working on a new Well including surface knowledge of well design and work-overs. Completions expert with good knowledge of Coiled Tubing and Cementing will be ideal for this position.
- Modelling completion performance.
- Performing stimulation technologies based on well and reservoir diagnostics.
- Optimizing completion and work over designs and operations.
- Designing horizontal and multilateral wells.
- Determining primary and remedial cementing procedures along with the design and installation of tubulars, packers, subsurface control and surveillance equipment.
- Evaluating and selecting appropriate equipment to achieve completion objectives.
- Coiled Tubing
- Instrumentation and Cementing
A university degree in Engineering or equivalent with 7 years relevant experience.
go to method of application »
We are currently working with an E&P company in the oil and gas industry for an urgent search of a seasoned Logistics Coordinator in Nigeria.
Our client is a progressive and prestigious independent oil producing company with a global strategy focus.
- Provide daily operational support to staff regarding travel requests which includes, flight booking, pick-ups, meet & greet at airports, escort engagement and accommodation.
- Assess cost and other performance aspects.
- Lead initiatives to optimize fleet (company and third party leased vehicles) engagement.
- Facility management of the Company offices in Lagos, Port Harcourt and guest houses.
- Manage and monitor the use, schedule and maintenance of the Company pool cars.
- Ensure that all Company drivers' credentials are always up-to-date.
- Assess the drivers training needs and ensure prompt bridging of identified gaps by informing HR of relevant training programs
- Analyze logistical problems and produce new solutions.
- Liaise and build relationships with hotels and guest houses.
- Follow existing processes and systems in view of efficient operations, continuously recommending improvement.
- Identify opportunities and implement actions to continually reduce wasted time, money and resources from assigned tasks.
- Comply with all company’s local procedures applicable to the job function.
- Supervise all third party activities including invoice reviewing.
- Safeguard internal arrangement and common goals/ objectives to support internal customers.
- Perform all other duties that are necessary and reasonably attached to this Logistics Coordinator position and the fulfilment of its responsibilities.
- BA Degree in Business Management or similar or equivalent.
- 5 to 10 years of logistics experience with specific understanding of planning, scheduling, travel and fleet management.
- Exploration and Production industry experience.
- Logistics responsibilities have increased as a result of business growth and an increase in the number of personnel, thus a ready starter is required
- Interpersonal skills, high collaboration with others and a team player.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Must be analytical and structured.
Method of Application
Use emails below to apply
- Completions Engineer -> email@example.com
- Logistics Coordinator -> firstname.lastname@example.org