FJA Jobs is the manager of findajobinafrica.com. It is a recruitment agency that has reaches all across the African Continent and in UK
A HR executive performs the basic functions such as personnel management, social welfare and the maintenance of HR records. An HR executive is a key member often playing an instrumental role in many HR functions, or leading a team for various projects. HR Executive is the intermediary between organizations wishing to recruit (the client) and the individual seeking a career move or temporary assignment (the candidate).
* Reviewing resumes and applications
* Reviewing job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and updating them in consultation with the Clients
* Coordinating with clients and candidates for scheduling appointments with the management team for recruitment exercises.
* Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process
* Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions
* Managing workplace safety issue
* Training new or existing employees
* Communicating and explaining the organization's HR policies to the employees
* Follow up of confirmation contracts of employment from the client
* Regular updating of communication channels
* Liaising with all government agencies to ensure adherence to compliance
* Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality
* Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities
* Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee
* Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have
* Managing company projects by drafting proposals and sourcing for potential sponsors
• Good negotiator
• Communication skills
• Good interpersonal Skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Good report writing skills
• Computer skills
• Bachelors degree
• CIPM qualified
• 3- 4 years working experience in a similar position
Dawn Fuel Limited is seeking a shop keeper.
• Learn about the products we sell
• Attend to customers attentively in a courteous and friendly manner.
• Keep inventory/accounts
• Operate POS
• Communicate effectively with management on ideas and solutions to challenges in operating the shop.
• Successfully complete multiple simultaneous tasks in an environment
• With rapidly changing priorities.
• Solve problems and create solutions
• A general interest in technology
• Computer literate
• Fluent English
• A good command of one or more Nigerian Languages
• Bachelors/HND/OND or School Certficate.
• Experience with sales.
• Ability to adapt to new tools and methods.
Dawn Fuel Limited is seeking an electromechanical engineer to develop embedded circuitry and enclosures for power electronics/monitoring, automation and control systems.
• Design, simulate, layout and test electrical circuits and physical systems.
• Documenting all work processes i.e design documentation, component/source lists and price lists, process documentation, invoicing e.t.c.
• Dimension and implement cooling systems for electrical circuits.
• Design and construct device enclosures.
• Design and develop hardware related software.
• Install auxiliary and solar power systems.
• Interfacing with and supporting clients.
• Communicate effectively with management and other engineers on ideas and solutions to work challenges.
• Successfully complete multiple simultaneous tasks in an environment with rapidly changing priorities.
• Solve problems and create solutions.
• Good understanding of circuit theory and thermodynamics.
• Bachelors/HND/OND degree in electronics or electrical engineering.
• Experience with PCB layout programs.
• Experience with circuit simulation
• Basic understanding of C/C+and or Python.
• Basic understanding of CAE/CAD.
• Good with hands.
• Ability to adapt to new tools and methods.
Our client specialises in the production of luxury modern kitchens since 1956 and is known for its range and quality of materials. As one of the finest Italian kitchen design firms, they are committed to research and development, staying ahead of trends, bringing new finishes and concepts to the portfolio each year.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and motivated architect/Interior Designer to join their team who can thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment.
As the successful candidate your principal activities will include;
• Ability to take direction while working independently, quickly and efficiently to meet project deadlines.
• Ability to create unique design solutions with attention to detail and accuracy is paramount.
• Must have experience creating detailed design drawings including floor plans, elevations, renderings and construction details.
• Must have experience of all phases of kitchen and bath design from conceptual design, ordering, client estimates, invoices and installation.
• Experience in calculating areas and quantities for ordering and cost analysis with the ability to create door and finish schedules for pricing, ordering and installation.
• Extensive on site coordination from early project planning stages through completion of construction.
• Duties will also include showroom sales and presentations.
• An understanding of lighting and electrical planning is an added bonus.
• The ability to research and source various materials and furnishings is also a plus.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience with kitchen and bath design and product specification including finishes and appliances.
• Degree Qualified
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent English and grammar, verbal and written
• Dynamic personality and personal presentation
• Ability to adopt and implement our studio design and drawing standards
• Duties will include showroom sales
• Passion for design
• Familiarity with worldwide design trends, materials and styles
• Ability to work independently and as a team as necessary
• Must be honest, organized and punctual
Technical Mandatory requirements:
• Adobe Creative Suite – In Design and Photoshop
• Strong 3D modeling and rendering experience (not program specific)
• Proficient in the use of MS Office applications
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click apply online to suitable email address.