Vacancy at Salt & Einstein MTS
Posted on: 9 February, 2015
Deadline: 20 February, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Salt & Einstein MTS is a digital value added service company duly licensed by the Nigerian Communication Commission (NCC). S & E MTS has built a digital multi-tenant technology platform that is able to aggregate multiple services across various industries-giving the consumer more access, product options and self service capabilities.
Salt & Einstein MTS is recruiting to fill the below position:
- Take a product through the entire life-cycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support
- Implement all aspects of an application design - high performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing.
- Perform unit and system level testing on applications.
Required Technical Skills:
- The application developer should be knowledgeable in Microsoft .NET technology, C# and other related programming languages; Microsoft Visual Studio development system (VS 2010 upwards) with evidence of solutions developed with the specified tools.
- Web technologies
- Windows Server 2003 and up;
- Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS 7.0 and up);
- Microsoft BizTalk Server (a plus).
- Windows Phone 7 and up
- Android, Blackberry (a plus)
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Git or Mercurial (a plus)
- MS SQL Server 2008 R2 upwards;
- MySQL 5.x (a plus)
- SQL Server Compact Database
- Crystal Reports and other similar tools
- Visual Studio Unit Test Framework and other similar tools.
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidates should send their CV's and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at a Leading Telecoms Company - UConnect Human Resources Limited
- Job Openings at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Printing Pre-sales Technical Consultant - Graduate At Hewlett Packard (HP) Inc
- Business Development Manager at EdgeBase Technologies
- Digital Marketing Executive at Aiotaq Integrated Solutions
- CCNA / A+ Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Job Openings at Swift Talk Limited
- Senior/Lead Dev Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates