The following vacancacies exist at FJA Associates Limited.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
• Prepare commercial competitive proposals in response to RFPS, RFQ, and RFI.
• Reviews Purchase Orders for completeness and processes requisitions following department policy and procedure.
• Manage competitive negotiations process with Clients, Sub-Contractors and Suppliers.
• Must have ability to gather Real-Time price intelligence for projects.
• Evaluation and Preparation of Material schedules for projects.
• Prepare and Analyze BOQ for Tenders.
• Carry out Tender Process for Sub-Contractors.
• Vendor Selection and Supplier Evaluation.
• Effectively manage the Procurement budgets and manage all Supplier Contracts.
• Maintain & Increase Purchase Efficiency by Reducing cost & Timely Supply of Materials.
• Model Profitability and Commercial viability of Business Opportunities and Contracts.
• Preparing Budgets, Estimates, Material Schedule and Valuations for Projects.
• Managing cost on a wide variety of New Projects.
• Assisting in establishing clients requirements and undertaking Feasibility Studies.
• Participating in procurement process.
• Dealing with planning issues and building regulations.
• Performing risk, value management and cost control.
• Bills of quantities preparation for subcontractors and clients.
• Preparation of variation account and claims.
• Giving professional advice on costing and prices.
• Train and mentor junior staff as a Quantity Surveyor.
• Financial statement preparation through profit and loss account.
• Viability study of every contract through review of contract prices and conditions
• Contract administration.
• Tender packaging and analysis.
• Bid negotiation and budgeting.
• End value analysis.
• Qualification GRADUATE / POST GRAUATE / BE / B Tech /
MBA Experience (No of Years):
4-5 YRS Relevant Experience (from same industry if necessary) with specified period Min. 4 years Expected Profile handled during previous employment General
Knowledge and Technical Skills:
• Knowledge of company policies and procedures
• Communication Skills
• Good knowledge of computers
• Excellent technical skills
• Problem solving skills
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for Installation, configuration and commissioning of Hybrid power system equipment according approved specification
• Ability to read and understand manuals
• Must be fit and able to work in tough field environments
• Computer literate and able to configure settings according to standard specs
• Any other assigned responsibility
• Electrical Engineering Degree or Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 2.2 Engineering degree must be smart and dynamic and have right work attitude
General Knowledge and Technical Skills:
• Good Reporting and Communications Skills
• Must be bright, enthusiastic, dynamic and ready to learn we will train them fresh on the systems to be deployed.
• Fast learner and ability to implement and apply knowledge very important
• Understanding of GSM Telecommunications Network
• Ability to read and understand Site Power Designs
• Strong problem resolution skills
• Must be logical in approach to trouble shooting technical issues
• Good communication and field reporting’s skills
Our Client is seeking to employ an Actuary who has an excellent knowledge of the Nigerian market. Analyze statistical data, such as mortality, accident, sickness, disability, and retirement rates and construct probability tables to forecast risk and liability for payment of future benefits. May ascertain premium rates required and cash reserves necessary to ensure payment of future benefits.
• Must have a general insurance background
• A logical & analytical thinker
• Has good people skills which would be necessary for interacting with clients
• Good reporting skills
• Advance knowledge of Microsoft office especially excel
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Experience – 3-4 years
• Qualification- B.Sc Actuarial Science
• Must have a professional certification either CIIN or SOA
Our client is looking for qualified individuals to fill the position of CFO
1st degree in Finance, Investment Management, Business Administration, Economics or Accounting.
Professional Accreditation (ACA or ACCA), CFA.MBA
8-10 years cognate work experience as a Financial or Management Accountant or similar role in a structured organisation, the last 3 - 4 of which must have been in a Management role within a reputable and structured organisation (financial institution, Audit and Accountancy, trading business etc.).\
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
Oil & Gas Industry Dynamics & World Markets
Foreign Exchange and Money Markets
Business & Financial Strategy Development and Execution
Commodities Trading (Oil & Gas Products)
Finance & Investment Management
Advanced Financial & Management Accounting
Assets & Liabilities Management
Networking & Relationship Management
Business Performance Monitoring and Reporting
Judgment, decisiveness and self-discipline
Creativity & Innovation
Oral & Written Communication
Strategy : Visioning for the company
• In conjunction with the board, develop strategies that enable the company achieve its corporate objectives
• Lead and oversee the implementation of the company’s long and short term plans in accordance with it's strategy
• To co-ordinate, direct and control current to long term development of market penetration strategies while meeting and exceeding customers requirement as well as maximizing profit and minimizing cost
• Motivate the staff to achieve stretch goals
• Invoke change for quantum (and continuous) improvement (e.g. ISO certification etc)
• Ensures the Company is appropriately organized and staffed to enable the company achieve it's approved strategy
• Lead by personal example and encourage all employees to conduct their activities in accordance with all applicable laws and the company’s standards and policies, including its environmental, safety and health policies.
• Initiate steps to insulate the company as much as possible from macro-economic forces
• Ensure that the Company has appropriate systems to enable it conduct its activities both lawfully and ethically
Board Administration and Support:
• Supports operations and administration of Board by advising and informing Board members appropriately to enable them take crucial decisions impacting the business.
• Acts as a direct liaison between the Board and management of the Company and communicates to the Board on behalf of management.
• Recommends yearly budget for Board approval and prudently manages organization's resources within those budget guidelines according to current laws and regulations
• Ensure that expenditures of the Company are within the authorized annual budget of the Company;
• Assess the principal risks of the Company and to ensure that these risks are being monitored and managed;
Community and Public Relations:
• Ensure the integrity of all public disclosure by the Company
• Ensures a smooth interface between the company and all relevant government regulating agencies like Pencom, whilst maintaining the company’s compliance with all regulations governing pension fund administration.
• Assures the organization and its mission, programs, and services are consistently presented in strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders
• To maintain a balance among all stakeholders (suppliers, customers, staff, management, shareholders, the community authorities, government etc)
• Ensure that the Company maintains high standards of corporate citizenship and social responsibility wherever it does business;
The CEO position requires a candidate with the following qualities:
• Strong strategic orientation and change initiator
• Business Savvy
•Strong influencing skills
• Knowledge and understanding of investment and financial services sector
• Visibility of market relevance and networking ability
• Sound Knowledge of risk management
• Excellent Customer relationship development and management
• Good negotiation and problem –solving and conflict resolution
• Creative and Innovative Generic Skills:
• General managerial/administration
• Team building/conflict management
• Organization and coordination skills
• People skills
• Entrepreneurship/taking ownership
• Analytical Skill
• A first degree or its equivalent in any discipline. A post graduate degree in business, management or finance.
• Minimum of 15 years post-graduation Experience with at least 10 years in finance sector
• A minimum of 8 years must have been spent at senior management level with responsibility for business development, customer relationship management or customer service management
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Availability and willingness to travel up to % of the time
• This is a high-stress position based on full responsibility for company operations.
• Handles detailed, complex concepts and problems, balances multiple tasks simultaneously, and makes rapid decisions regarding administrative issues.
• Plans and implements projects/programs.
• Establishes strong and appropriate relationships with Board, committees, , staff, and clients.
• Develops smooth and constructive relationships with executive colleagues,
• regulatory/government agencies, organizations and individuals.
• Plans and meets deadlines.
• Maintains a flexible work schedule to meet the demands of executive management.
• Hours may be long and irregular
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send in their CVs with applications to corresponding emails attached to each Job Position