Entry-Level Job at Eduprof Management Consulting
Posted on: 16 January, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Eduprof Management Consulting
Eduprof Management Consulting was established on 27th October 2010 with the aim of providing solution based business support to individuals, small and medium size businesses, local and regional companies across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The fundamental roles of Regional Team Heads are regional operations that involve provision of strategic leadership, training and consulting business advisory duties to clients and independent training recruiters (ITR) that work in a team under the leadership of Regional Team Heads.
- Recruitment of the first one or two ITR: RTH will be responsible for the local recruitment of the first one or two or more ITR's that will work for him/her in recruiting candidates for training programmes and also recruiting more new members to the team.
- Leadership: RTH must oversee the everyday duties of his/her independent training recruiters and also provide leadership for better performance.
- Grooming of ITR for higher job functions: RTH must train and produce more RTH's in his/her team. For any ITR to opt out of a team and also become a Regional Team Head, such ITR must have replaced himself/herself in the team with two new members.
- Rendering of other Eduprof services apart from training recruitment: This job function is only for Full-Time Regional Team Heads. It involves rendering other services of the company which include - Outsourcing, Travel & Visa Consulting and Fleet Management Services in addition to training recruitment via team members.
- Recruitment of candidates referred to the RTH by Eduprof: Once in every three months (Quarterly) Eduprof will continually recruit ITR's via media advert and such applicants within the region/town of the RTH will be referred to the RTH to train and recruit into his/her team. This is another opportunity to grow team members (ITR's) for the supervision of the RTH.
- Training venue and facilitator search for class based courses: RTH is responsible for the supervision of independent training recruiters in sourcing for training venues for regional class based programmes. But the sourcing of qualified facilitators is the sole responsibility of the RTH.
- Mentoring of ITR for training & team recruitment: The job of independent training recruiters is to recruit candidates for training courses and also to recruit new members to the team. The RTH is responsible to train ITR's on product knowledge and other strategies to achieve better results.
- The Educational requirement is B.Sc / HND in any discipline.
- Age: There is no age limit for consultancy job.
- OND holders / undergraduates can also apply for the consultancy job, but they must first work in a team as Independent Training Recruiters and they can only be employed as Assistant Regional Team Heads, with payment of N25, 000 monthly salary for full-timers.
- B.Sc /HND holders who are not recruited directly by Eduprof must also first work in a team under the leadership of RTH as independent training recruiters, before conversion to RTH.
- Candidates with or without consulting experience are both eligible to apply.
- Candidates with minimum of one (1) year consultancy job experience with specialization in: Outsourcing, Fleet Management Solutions, Travel & Visa Processing maybe appointed on full-time basis, after successful interview.
- For any candidate without prior consulting experience, the candidate will first be appointed on internship basis, within the first three months of probation and later get confirmed for full-time consultancy job when the independent training recruiters under him/her are up to sixteen (16) in number.
- The policy of Eduprof Management Consulting does not permit any RTH with sixteen team members and above to work on internship basis. it must be on full-time.
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills
Below are the competencies required for the position of Regional Team Head:
- Leadership skills: Ability to manage and supervise people to deliver results.
- Interpersonal skills: The life of a consultant resolves around a lot of people. Getting along easily with clients and team members is vital to accomplish goals faster and profitably.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skill is required to convey ideas clearly and comprehensively.
- Commitment: Discipline, commitment and result oriented mindset are all essential.
- Good knowledge of Eduprof regional services: The RTH will be trained either online or class based on various training and services of the company. It is the responsibility of the RTH to have good product knowledge and also train the independent training recruiters that will work for him/her.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Eduprof Management ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Executives at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Workforce Group
- Job Vacancies at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- IT Officer at Culminate Consulting
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- GT Mechanical Installation - Azura Edo at NES Global Talent
- Human Resource Roles at Bellforte Consulting
- Account & Admin Officer at TheJobMag