IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world's most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become "smarter" as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected. This includes working with organizations and governments to build systems that improve traffic congestion, availability of clean water, and the health and safety of populations. IBM invests more than $6 billion a year in R&D, just completing its 18th year of patent leadership. IBM Research has received recognition beyond any commercial technology research organization and is home to 5 Nobel Laureates, 9 US National Medals of Technology, 5 US National Medals of Science, 6 Turing Awards, and 10 Inductees in US Inventors Hall of Fame. The company was behind the inventions of the PC; SABRE travel reservation system; UPC codes, Watson, the Jeopardy!-playing computing system, and much more.
|Development of Security Management Documents
• Development and Management of Crisis Management programmes
• Development and maintenance of security programmes, policies, instructions and guidelines for the protection of employees and physical/proprietary assets
• Development, Implementation and management of multi-location security systems
• Continuous interaction with all business units to assess and advice on security needs e.g. Data centers, Import and storage locations, and Parts centers.
• Intelligence gathering, related to crime trends. Analysing intelligence that might impact on the business
• Build and manage relationships with senior police and intelligence officials
• Manage investigations with corporate Investigations Team, both criminal and forensic
• Manage delivery of security services to all locations
• Develop a process to continuously streamline electronic security to achieve best practise
• Manage relationships with security vendors – operationally and more specifically, financially.
• Manage existing human resources at all locations to ensure that a balance is achieved between business need and real requirement pertaining to manpower posting.
• Assist and advice senior management in the development of emergency plan practices and procedures
• Development of security education programs for management and employees to establish security awareness
• Manage special events in all regional countries..
• Development of a strategy to advice business on all aspects of specific country information before travelling or investing
• Extensive financial management related to security budgets
Provides expertise in all security related programs to protect business activities. Ensures management awareness for security and protection of proprietary information. May directly manage or lead security professionals.
• The security of employees and assets is a top priority for the business. Direction to management and staff in case of emergencies or threats ensuring that security actions remain effective. In close cooperation with Legal and with Corporate Security, support achievement of strategic goals, customer satisfaction, and financial objectives by providing timely, creative and effective security, while containing security risks and exposures and maintaining the company’s freedom of action
• Has comprehensive knowledge and understanding of people/asset protection and crisis management programmes and the application of risk management principles. Maintains and applies knowledge of security programmes, policies and practices to resolve critical issues and/or develop new/complex programmes.
• Good understanding of criminal law as it applies to security programmes.
• The nature of advice provided, consultancy and investigations, require strong problem solving orientation due to complex processes and possible impacts on the business.
Job ID: GTS-0705381
This role focuses in partners-facing, technical sales role for partners within a defined geographical territory and set of named business partners.
This role covers all aspects of growing and nurturing the relationships with existing business partners (executive engagement, sales and technical readiness, account planning, marketing support) and finding new strategic resellers to maximize coverage in all area
The Channel Sales is responsible for managing a channel strategy to identify market opportunities, engage the business partners to those strategies, and progress opportunities through to the close of sale.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE / SKILL
Job ID: STG-0685951
Client Technical Specialists are technical consultants to clients, IBM sales teams and/or IBM Business Partners. They understand the client's business requirements, technical requirements and/or competitive landscape. They provide technical sales support which may include: collaborate with IBM sales teams to define, design, and detail the technical aspects and feasibility of proposed solutions; deliver Proof of Concept; develop and deliver technical education; support critical situations; design solutions and answer technical questions. When engaged for a specific opportunity or project, they are responsible for the technical accuracy of the proposed solution.
The Client Technical Specialist (CTS) provides Pre-sales technical expertise for IBM Power (System p/i) solutions. The CTS evaluates customers business and technical environments, qualifies opportunities, architects solutions, assures the solution’s technical feasibility, drives implementation planning, and ensures a successful implementation.
To apply for this position, click here to apply online