Energi Talent Resourcing is a specialist Oil & Gas and Power Recruitment firm.
We are a new breed of recruitment solutions providers. We are setting the standard in Oil & Gas and Power industry recruitment by offering the highest level of service and delivery.
Candidate will lead a team of discipline engineers for an Integrated Surface Facilities Engineering support of Central Assets division of the company. The function is summarily to provide all engineering supports required for the operation of all operating facilities in this division. This includes but not limited to Wellheads/Flow lines/Bulk lines/Pipelines/Flow stations/Gas plants/Manifold etc. The function includes coordinating all studies, design engineering and construction activities required for modifications and infield development activities to keep Central Assets operational as desired by Senior Management.
• B.Sc Engineering with no less than Second Class Honors.
• Full Membership of an internationally recognized professional engineering institution.
• Sound knowledge of international Oil and Gas design standards.
Candidate will carry out all process engineering activities, from conceptual design through to commissioning, required to execute a wide variety of multi-discipline oil and gas projects involving modifications to existing flow stations and processing facilities and new build well head facilities and pipelines.
• A university degree in Engineering at no less than Second Class Honors level.
• Full Membership of a recognized professional engineering institution.
• Must possess minimum 10 years’ experience in Process Engineering position within the oil and gas industry.
• Good multi-discipline experience o foil and gas projects from conceptual design to commissioning.
• Computer literate (including good working knowledge of Process Simulation software- HYSYS, Pro ll, Pipesim, Word and Excel).
For more information on this or any other exciting role within Oil & Gas please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org