The CompanyAt PwC, we’re proud to be recognised at delivering quality service to our clients. We have our people to thank; after all, it’s their contributions – the unique talents, ideas and opinions they bring to the team – that make us the business we are. To be part of the team is to be part of something special.
To be part of the team responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate Accounting function.
• Candidate must possess 0-2 years relevant work experience
• Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
• Strong Microsoft and Excel skills
• Ability to take responsibility for personal growth
• Excellent attention to detail
• 28 years of age and below
• Bachelor's degree/Higher National Diploma in Accounting with not less than Second Class Upper division/Upper Credit
• Must have qualified (ICAN/ACCA) or have written the final stage of either ACCA/ICAN professional examinations.
• Strong team-working
• Desire for continuous improvement
• Good listening
• A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
Interested? click here to apply