EZ37 Solutions is a Management and Human Resource Consulting and Training firm that provides professional, tailor- made, organisational development and manpower solutions.
We specialise in connecting Human Resources to business strategies leading to improved performance of an organisation. We provide a wide variety of human resource services including HR outsourcing, performance management, organisational development and policy and procedure development. Our consulting services can be provided on- site or off-site or a combination that best suits our client's needs. Some organisations select our services to supplement an existing human resource department while others find it advantageous to use our services in place of a formal human resource function.
We remain focused on helping our clients navigate ever-changing economic and market conditions by providing high quality advice and service to all our clients on a consistent basis.
• A First Degree In Accounting Or Finance • M.Sc Or MBA Will Be An Added Advantage • Professional Qualification Required – ACA, ACCA, CFA • Experience Within Corporate Finance Is Essential • Strong Academic Record/ Proven Track Record • Experience At Board Level • Appetite To Learn New Skills In A Challenging And Supportive Environment • Strong Financial Modeling Skills • Management And Leadership Abilities • Critical Analytical Skills • A High Degree Of Familiarity With Excel And An Aptitude To Develop And Enhance Financial Modelling Skills • A Proficiency In Financial And Accounting Interpretation And Analysis Is Essential • Drive, Enthusiasm And Commitment
The role of a Head: Corporate Finance is to maximize bottom line opportunities for the business. The role will be involved in identifying and securing merger and acquisition deals, managing and investing large monetary funds, and buying and selling financial products etc. The role steers the financial direction of the business, and undertakes all strategic financial planning, reporting to stakeholders and all aspects of large transactions for the companies business, including due diligence. • Advise on how to meet targets and create investment capital • Provide investment advice, tactics and recommendations • Generating finance from shares and loans • Use financial modeling to predict outcomes • Support in targeting and winning business • Negotiate and structure financial details • Liaise with all parties involved in transactions and assist with negotiations • Prepare legal documents and prospectuses • Assess and predict financial risks and returns • Liaise with accountants, lawyers, financial experts and regulatory bodies • Contribute to competitive bid proposals and formal presentations • Financial analysis related to transactions • Financial modeling and scenario analysis • Drafting documentation with a compelling rationale to generate interest in funding proposals, companies for sale, project finance opportunities • Exposure to deal negotiations • Client-facing interaction with senior decision-making executives • Working directly with the senior management team on deals • Developing key skills related to the valuation of companies
• Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree In Related Engineering Field With At Least 25 Years Of Experience; • Experience Should Be Broad-based And Include Exposure To The Generation And Transmission Function As Well As Holding A Senior Position In The Distribution Function. Technical Competencies • Project Management Behavioral Competencies • Strategic Thinking Skills • Coordination Skills • Commercial Insight • Openness To Change
• Monitor the overall activities of the Commercial Services Department – Managing maximum demand customers. Revenue & Performance monitoring for all categories of customers. • Assist the CEO/ MD in setting the strategic direction for IKEDC with the objective of meeting organizational vision, mission and objectives. Formulates, develops the divisional strategy and ensures alignment with the overall corporate strategy • Prepare the annual business plans and operating and capital expenditure budgets for the department, ensuring that adequate funding provision is made for all activities. • Monitors expenditure against approved levels on a regular basis and investigates and justifies significant variances to ensure effective performance and cost control. • Establish and builds relationship with customers and periodically organizes customer focus meetings • Conceptualize and introduce value added customer services for all categories of customers • Work with the team for maintaining highest level of customer relationship with IKEDC key accounts. • Develop and maintain effective communications with new and existing customers, amend/ Review / negotiate contracts with the existing consumers • Execute Bulk Supply agreements with the Centralized Bulk consumers • Lead and coach the team to enable them to present a consistent approach to customers and prospects. • Develop and direct the implementation of commercial policies, identify new market opportunities, to ensure the effective development and promotion of the company’s services and achievement of its business objectives • Supervise the Revenue and Performance monitoring activities carried out for all categories of consumers and provide strategic MIS to the management to take decisions • Performance monitoring of the departments on a monthly basis and provide data on KPIs to the Corporate Monitoring Group • Monitor department’s performance through Key Performance Measures. • Ensure provision of adequate resources for various activities of the department • Identify training needs of officials and liaise with the HR department to develop appropriate development and remedial interventions to address skills and knowledge gaps • Other Administrative responsibilities • Carry out any other duties as requested by the MD/ CEO and/ Head Department of the company
• The Ideal Candidate Should Have A Minimum Of 16 Years Post Call Experience, 5 Of Which Must Be Core Experience In Senior Role In A Law Firm Or Commercial Oil And Gas Environment Personality Traits: • Good Team Spirit • Excellent Business Judgment And Ability To Apply Business Solutions To Legal Problems • Demonstrated Planning And Organizational Skills, Including The Ability To Anticipate Tasks, Set Priorities, Meet Deadlines, And Function Smoothly Under Strict Deadlines And Shifting Priorities • Ability To Think Strategically And To Envision And Balance Working Relationships • Law Degree And Professional Legal Qualification And Must Be Called To The Nigerian Bar • Excellent Writing And Negotiation Skills. • Strong Academic Background And Capable Of Applying Jurisprudence In Real Situations • Very Strong Legal Contracting Skills • Influencing, Negotiating And Facilitation Skills • Ability To Work As Part Of A Team And With Both Internal And External Stakeholders With Diverse Cultural Backgrounds • Strong Commercial Legal Background Along With Extensive Demonstrable Negotiation Skills • Must Be Well Versed In West African Legal And Regulatory Frameworks Such The Nigerian Petroleum Sharing Contract (PSC) And Other West African Regulatory Regimes. • Working Knowledge Of Joint Operating Agreement (JOA) And Crude Handling Agreements (CHA). • Knowledge Of The Draft Nigerian Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) Would Be An Added Advantage. • Relevant Experience Of Most Energy And Natural Resource Laws. • Good Verbal And Written Communication Skills • Good Drafting Skills • Fluent Written And Spoken English
Provision of legal advice and guidance in all matters concerning the legal structure and the laws and regulations governing the Group, its staff and the conduct of its operations • Assumption of the primary responsibility for the operation of the Legal Department and coordination, supervision and development of other lawyers in the Legal Department • Provision of legal advice and assistance in the drafting and negotiation of the Group’s commercial agreements • Provision of legal advice on structuring of new ventures • Prevention and when necessary, defense and settlement of disputes and litigation involving the Group and liaison with and direction of external counsel in this regard • Advise and proffer legal opinions to management regarding the legal implications of legal and regulatory changes impacting the Group’s business • Providing legal advice and support on personnel matters, to include employee grievances and claims. • Advising the Group on the corporate structure, compliance with necessary formalities and company law. • Representing the Legal Department at Management meetings or at other meetings
First Degree In A Related Field Like Security Management, Criminal Justice Administration Or Law Is An Added Advantage • 7 Years Cognate Work Experience In A Security Outfit Or Corporate Organization • Past Experience In Any Of The Military Organizations Or Parastatals E.g. Army, Navy, Air Force Or Police Is Required. • Management Proficiency • Surveillance Skills • Analyzing Information, Informing Others, Staffing, Coordination. • Tracking Budget Expenses • Handling Pressure • Reporting Skills • Scheduling Skills • Dealing With Complexity • Technology Savvy - Strong Knowledge Of Technology Based Surveillance And Other IT Based Tools • Operational Security Administration
Implement security standards, policies, and procedures. Collect and analyze security data to determine security needs, security program goals, or program accomplishments. Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols. Conduct physical examinations of property to ensure compliance with security policies and regulations including Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Identify, investigate, or resolve security breaches. Guarantee the physical security, safety of employees, and visitors in a large environment Prevent loss and fraud by maintaining the various security books as well as the items used in conveying of materials into and out of the site Manage the development and implementation of security policies, guidelines and procedures Must be capable of investigating security breaches and assist with disciplinary and legal matters associated with such breaches as necessary Maintaining good relationship with local, state, and federal law enforcement and other related government agencies Work with vendors who secure the company assets Prevent workplace violence Monitor and appraise Security outsourced firms
• Minimum 15 Years Of Experience • 10+ Years Of Experience In Related Industry- Multi-National Companies • Qualified Chartered Accountant • Class Ranking In A Reputable MBA Or MS In Finance/Accounting Must Have Experience Working Within Energy Sector; • Solid Understanding Of Investment Strategies And Financial Services • Strong Understanding Of Financial Risk Management And Oversight • Experience In Venture Capital, Banking, Government Financing And Mergers & Acquisitions • Solid Performance Track Record In Such Areas As Strategic Planning, Financial Reporting, Reviewing And Implementing Contracts And Negotiating. • As A Dynamic Leader, You Have Demonstrated Interpersonal Savvy And Influence Through The Ability To Work Effectively With Others And Build Strong Relationships With A Variety Of Stake Holders, Senior Managers And Department Leaders. • Possess Unquestionable Integrity, Ethical And Moral Character • An Analytical Strategist. • Good Communicator And Motivator • Flexible With Ability To Implement Controls & Systems.
• Develop and implement a strategy for finance and accounting. This will cover financial controls, treasury, management information reporting, and investment appraisals. • Improve the financial systems, controls and procedures within and between the operating companies • Direct the compliance, regulatory and risk management functions • Review the budgeting process and impose budgetary discipline • Develop and implement effective financial forecasting mechanisms • Develop and present financial reports to Executive Management • Through effective cash forecasting, assure the adequacy of funds sourcing and banking support for the Group ensuring the availability of funds through effective banking relationships and enhancing treasury management systems. • When required, negotiate and arrange external financing for business operation
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Enter your email to be the first to know about all jobs in Nigeria
Enter one word that best describes the job you are looking for
Available Jobs in Nigeria Today
MyJobMag.com is a fast-growing jobs in Nigeria publishing platform.
We assist job seekers by providing the latest and verified job adverts and career information from employers and recruiters in all Nigerian states. We ensure candidates get to apply for insider job vacancies that go unadvertised both online and in newspapers. Our job services are FREE ie. we do not expect jobseekers to pay for our career services. Subscribe to MyJobMag via the following channels: email, Facebook, Twitter, Blackberry:
Leading Job Site in Nigeria
As the leading job website in Nigeria, MyJobMag is much more than just a job listing platform. We offer various articles, tip, resource and tools for both job seekers and employers.