Adexen HR and Recruitment services is looking to recruit the following:
Job reference n°: 791
Industry : Construction & Real Estate
Adexen HR and Recruitment Services is looking to recruit a Stakeholder Manager for one of its clients.
Our client is an infrastructural development company with institutional and private investors. The company offers a broad spectrum of solutions and expertise to infrastructural development in Nigeria.
The Stakeholder Manager creates the corporate identity of the company through traditional and new channels. As a visible executive he must develop strategic relationships with business contacts, journalists, public officials, government regulators, and investors to maintain the company's reputation, while paving the way for future business partnerships and opportunities.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, the responsibilities of this role includes but not limited to the following:
1. Stakeholder Engagement
- Develops a stakeholder engagement strategy and supporting processes and structures for company.
- Networks and maintains relations with government regulators, investors, policy makers, community stakeholders and key decision makers.
- Seeks and pursue opportunities for the organisation to network across the sector and acting as a gatekeeper to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Develops events, publications and programmes to position the Company with key stakeholders and create a positive image of the organisation.
- Advises the Company on government initiatives directly or indirectly related.
- Gathers and analyses current data on economic and environmental trends that are likely to have an impact on the Company and advises management accordingly.
- Monitors and alerts management of threats and opportunities from international and national trends in the legislative, political, social, environmental, industrial that impact on the Company’s strategy.
- Links business units to relevant stakeholders.
- Integrates and aligns external stakeholder programs and coordinate the implementation of relevant plans.
- Establishes and coordinates resources to execute stakeholder engagement strategy.
- Reviews public communications to ensure a consistent brand identity and message.
- In the case of an unforeseen issue, crisis or other potentially problematic situation, he generates communications to maintain a positive image for the company.
2. Media and Event Management
- Designs and deliver the Organisations overall media strategy in order to raise the firm’s profile and increase its reach and impact
- Works with the Chief Executive Officer and individuals from the Senior Leadership Team to develop a clear, strong and targeted public presence for the organisation, managing the organisation’s media profile across key sectors and stakeholders.
- Plans and deliver reactive media campaigns and responses
- Manage and build our relationship with journalists and media outlets
- Oversee the organisation’s online strategy, including through the company’s websites & new media campaigns (twitter, film clips, podcasts etc)
- Plan an overall events strategy ensuring political balance is achieved
- Work closely with politicians, leaders in the business community and other stakeholders in order to ensure a wide range of speakers are engaged
- Oversee the delivery of the full spectrum of the Organisations public events including Party Conferences, regular events and seminars.
3. Brand Management
- Develops commercial offerings and new business opportunities.
- Develops integrated market strategies.
- Manages all aspects of internal marketing and communication, including internal website and company meetings.
- Attends meetings, conferences and lunches to network with others in the marketing industry.
- Works with Business Developers and project teams to coordinate the flow of information and communication for pursuit of work.
- Researches current trends in marketing technology. Develops concepts that drive differentiation, design latest techniques for proposal/presentation materials and brochure.
- Develops market specific marketing plan; including market research, advertising plan, PR, trade shows, and community development.
4. Public Relations
- Works with internal and external groups to create, develop, and launch new and innovative online marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Maintains contact with all clients and ensure high level client satisfaction.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market share, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing market share.
- Manages and maintains all industrial project public relations – ground breaking events, openings, ceremonies, press releases, website etc.
5. Market Segmentation
- Leads market research, market analysis and competitive analysis in order to identify threats and opportunities and develop marketing plan and activities accordingly.
- Grows the business through strategic marketing and sales of product/service offerings to existing and new customers
Education/ Professional Qualification
- First Degree in Political Sciences, International Relations, Economics, Mass Communications, Marketing or any other related fields.
- Higher Degree in Marketing and Business Management of any other related fields will be an added advantage.
- Ten (10) years’ experience as specialist in Stakeholder Relations and marketing or related field.
- Must have experience in events and publication management as well as strategic communication and relationship management
- Exposure to multiple stakeholder management processes such as government, government, business partners, International NGOs and communities.
- Experience in events planning and execution.
- A clear and comprehensive understanding of the impact of government (national and international) policies on the infrastructure industry.
- Financial management skills, budgeting and reporting.
- Good communication and networking track record.
Functional / Technical
- Project Management
- Strategic orientation
- Strong communication (written and spoken) skills
- Advanced planning skills
- Strong coordination skills
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Business acumen
- Results orientation
- Team work
- Personal mastery
- Analytical thinking
- Cultural awareness
- Has high integrity
- Influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
go to method of application »
Job reference n°: 825
Industry : Food and Beverages
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a multi-national, best selling Spirit Company with premium brands to recruit an Area Manager for its operations in Nigeria.
Our client is a multi-national, best selling spirit company with premium brands.
- Build strong, mutually rewarding relationship and foster team spirit with distributors and partners.
- Drive and manage growth across the Nigerian market.
- Deliver Financials for brand portfolio EFO, NSV and Brand volumes.
- Effective Management of A&P within allocations.
- Drive Shipments & Depletions based on annual plans.
- Drive and monitor depletion with distributors to ensure shipment and depletions are reflective of each other.
- Forecasting, financial planning, periodic reviews and management across all business indicators.
- Build brand plans and activation along with partners keeping global positioning and local marketing..
- Maintain and grow brand visibility in off trade and other channels.
- Work closely with marketing manager and distributors, business managers to implement high quality brand plans.
- Project the company as marketing driven and sales focused organization.
- Motivate and drive performance to win in the market.
- Develop talent and capability; facilitate implementation of functional and individual capability for everyone in the team.
- Implement price updates with distributors based on norms by the company and industry.
- In value chain to ensure margins of the company and distributors are market prevalent.
- Management of Discount Budgets within allocations & prescribed pricing strategies.
- Quarterly Review of Shipment / Depletions and KPI and signed agreements.
- First degree in a relevant social science course.
- MBA or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 12 to 15 years sales & marketing experience in FMCG.
- Experience in finance, budgeting, profit & loss account required.
- Local legal knowledge.
- Knowledge of Alcohol business in the Nigerian market required.
- Strong Analytical capability to work with figures.
- Ability to communicate across diverse levels and culture.
- Be organized, self motivated and confident.
- Experience of working across and building effective working relationships between functions.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
go to method of application »
Job reference n°: 824
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a leading International Group to recruit a Commercial Director for its consumer business unit operations in Nigeria.
Our client is a multinational company with core competence in sales and distribution of fast moving consumer goods.
- To achieve annual volume, NSV, market share, working capital and profit objectives.
- Develop and coordinate sales operations strategy and process, towards the achievement of set KPIs and agreed objectives
- To develop and implement an annual commercial plan to deliver the annual in market sales and company financial targets within the framework of the Group Business Plan in order to establish a stronger, more defensible market position.
- Develop Sales team capabilities and cultivate trust and teamwork
- Plan and Implement operational strategy to achieve numerical and weighted distribution KPIs for core brands across key channels
- To establish the optimum relationships with the local distribution partner that inspires them to develop the appropriate Route to Market structure and capability to support the delivery of the long term commercial strategy.
- To ensure that the brand positioning is brought to life and communicated at all points of purchase, both with the trade and the consumer.
- To prove investment impact and ROI measures on all spend that serve as the basis for investment decisions.
- To identify and plan the development of new market and category segments entries and to assess further business opportunities to assure long term growth and profitability
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field.
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 12-15 years relevant experience.
- Extensive experience in an FMCG managing and driving large sales volumes.
- Ability to manage a large team of sales personnel effectively.
- Already in relation with key market stakeholders.
- Resourceful, flexible, able to handle competing priorities and able to fit into an international dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong business acumen, organizational and leadership abilities as well as excellent communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.