If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
NES Global Talent specialises in recruiting technical and engineering experts for the oil and gas, power, infrastructure, chemical, life sciences and rail sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 26 countries, we work with many of the world's largest companies and provide a wide range of global job opportunities, giving you the chance to take the next step in your career. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, our comprehensive set of guaranteed staffing solutions ranges from payroll administration, taxation and compliance through to emergency response services.
Our Client provides a full range of high quality casing and tubing, drill pipe, premium connections, pipe accessories, sucker rods and coiled tubing for use in all types of oil and gas drilling and well completion activities. They currently seek to fil the osition of a supply chain manager.
The Supply Chain Manager manages and controls the Supply Chain duties in the region, including inventory management, warehousing and transportation. The role holder is also thoroughly involved with Procurement, Customer Service and Logistics, Production Planning & Scheduling as well as Project Management tasks.
- Graduate Calibre in an Engineering or Commercially biased-discipline
- Professional Supply Chain qualification is desirable
- Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5-8 years relevant post-qualification experience
- Supply chain experience in a multinational Manufacturing/Logistics company is essential
- Excellent knowledge of world-class Procurement ,Logistics, Project Management ,Production Planning and Scheduling systems, practices and associated tools
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent attention to details and analytical skills
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office especially Excel and SAP
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Strong Leadership traits, influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven track record of delivery in challenging & complex business environments as well as previous experience of working in developing economies
- Good understanding of Nigerian Import/Export constraints, duties and taxation
- Good understanding of country-wide distribution channels, intermodal transportation links and major logistics service providers
- Proficient navigation of Primera 6 software
Barriers to Success in Role:
- Ineffective communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Lack of general commercial awareness and inability to think strategically
- Inability to forge strong working relationships with stakeholders
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.