Responsible for the day to day management of the FRE product line.
- Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system. Including:
- Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
- Report all hazardous and unsafe acts.
- Actively promote positive safety culture.
Adhere to quality procedure and policies in accordance with the ISO9002 (where applicable) quality assurance
- Compliance to work instructions.
- Raising corrective actions for all non-conformances.
- Identifying areas requiring improvement and / or audit.
- Maintain a clear understanding of the policies and procedures of the QHSE Management System, and advise on potential
- focus areas to improve the system.
Organize equipment, shop personnel and Fishing Supervisors to meet ongoing and upcoming Fishing and Re-entry
- Available on a 24-hour call basis while on rotation to respond to customer needs.
- Works closely with Operations Manager and customers to determine equipment requirements for upcoming jobs.
- Supervision, coaching/ mentoring of all FRE staff in conjunction with the Operations Manager.
- Build and maintain (Asset History Folders) client specific fishing equipment binders.
- Liaise with drilling and completions teams to review the drilling plans and recommend fishing and re-entry designs for steady state
- and critical drilling and completions operations.
- Participate in well meetings regarding hazard and risk identification
- As required, perform and / or arrange for rig visits to perform audits of Rig Contractor FRE tool compliance and procedures
- Provide the customers with a single point of contact for Weatherford technology and service requirements and queries as it
- pertains to FRE in Angola.
- Maintain high levels of service quality by implementation of Weatherford SSA and Global Operation systems and procedures.
- Monitor the department expenses and are within the budgetary allowance.
- Organize personnel days off and vacation schedules to ensure proper personnel coverage.
- Work with the Operations Manager to organize global support personnel as required for specialty jobs.
- Ensure that all field personnel maintain current industry training certificates (BST, H2S, Driver, First Aid, etc.)
- Organize personnel training to ensure competency to Weatherford's global standard (OEPS and Competency levels)
- Enforce Weatherford QHSE.
- Perform personnel performance evaluation (semi-annually) Personnel disciplinary responsibility.
- Supervise processing of field tickets to ensure a timely submission and accuracy.
- Ensure all FRE jobs are correctly uploaded and approved on WPTS.
- Maintaining an adequate and efficient level of inventory items appropriate to the level of activity
- Ensure that sufficient quantities of equipment and spares are available, identified, serviced and functional
- Assist with the assembly/servicing of all responsible products should the need arise
- Maintain a level of cleanliness and tidiness in the office, shop and yard to promote a positive corporate image and to provide an acceptable workplace for employees
- Minimize inventory and carrying cost by setting realistic and optimum inventory level to manage high demand and low utilisation items.
- Recommend measurers to improve methods, performance, and quality of product or service, and suggest changes in working conditions to increase efficiency.
- Analyze and resolve work problems, or assist employees in solving work problems.
- Verify clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation or count, or investigate and report reasons for discrepancies.
- Review internal paperwork on inter region inventory transfers are accurate.
- Implement inventory control processes to reduce ageing inventory and control order quantity of slowing moving items used to appear in ageing inventory list.
- Compile information and prepare reports of inventory balance, prices, and shortages.
Asset Management – Coordination
- Generate improved level of coordination throughout the Region for higher asset utilization.
- Institute standard business processes enabling consistent application of QHSE standards, leading to a reduced commercial exposure.
- Monitor CAPEX consumption and assist regional BUM’s on CAPEX management.
- Police adherence of Operations personnel for asset movement and transfer.
- Conduct review of asset in repair, ensuring out of service asset in region is repaired and reclassified within established time frame and put back in service.
- Manage the provision of accurate and timely information in accordance with established region processes.
- Maintain accurate records in accordance with company policy and implement and apply effective
- control to ensure the custody and efficient use of company assets.
- Generate monthly FRE management reports.
- Other duties as directed.