At IBM we're working to create a smarter planet. Integrating systems and technology to tackle the world's biggest challenges. From climate change to water conservation, to the need for better, more innovative infrastructure. There's a lot to do and we need people with ideas - that's where you come in.
Join us and you'll be part of a team that encourages constant learning and provides the projects and training that will help develop your expertise. You'll be challenged and supported in an environment that embraces individual differences and rewards your best work. You'll find everything you need to start building the career you want at one of the most successful companies in history. But it's up to you how you get there - you'll be the one in charge, putting forward your ideas, taking on responsibilities and making choices about how to get the job done.
|Development of Security Management Documents
• Development and Management of Crisis Management programmes
• Development and maintenance of security programmes, policies, instructions and guidelines for the protection of employees and physical/proprietary assets
• Development, Implementation and management of multi-location security systems
• Continuous interaction with all business units to assess and advice on security needs e.g. Data centers, Import and storage locations, and Parts centers.
• Intelligence gathering, related to crime trends. Analysing intelligence that might impact on the business
• Build and manage relationships with senior police and intelligence officials
• Manage investigations with corporate Investigations Team, both criminal and forensic
• Manage delivery of security services to all locations
• Develop a process to continuously streamline electronic security to achieve best practise
• Manage relationships with security vendors – operationally and more specifically, financially.
• Manage existing human resources at all locations to ensure that a balance is achieved between business need and real requirement pertaining to manpower posting.
• Assist and advice senior management in the development of emergency plan practices and procedures
• Development of security education programs for management and employees to establish security awareness
• Manage special events in all regional countries..
• Development of a strategy to advice business on all aspects of specific country information before travelling or investing
• Extensive financial management related to security budgets
Provides expertise in all security related programs to protect business activities. Ensures management awareness for security and protection of proprietary information. May directly manage or lead security professionals.
• The security of employees and assets is a top priority for the business. Direction to management and staff in case of emergencies or threats ensuring that security actions remain effective. In close cooperation with Legal and with Corporate Security, support achievement of strategic goals, customer satisfaction, and financial objectives by providing timely, creative and effective security, while containing security risks and exposures and maintaining the company’s freedom of action
• Has comprehensive knowledge and understanding of people/asset protection and crisis management programmes and the application of risk management principles. Maintains and applies knowledge of security programmes, policies and practices to resolve critical issues and/or develop new/complex programmes.
• Good understanding of criminal law as it applies to security programmes.
• The nature of advice provided, consultancy and investigations, require strong problem solving orientation due to complex processes and possible impacts on the business.
|Client Technical Specialists are technical consultants to clients, IBM sales teams and/or IBM Business Partners. They understand the client's business requirements, technical requirements and/or competitive landscape. They provide technical sales support which may include: collaborate with IBM sales teams to define, design, and detail the technical aspects and feasibility of proposed solutions; deliver Proof of Concept; develop and deliver technical education; support critical situations; design solutions and answer technical questions. When engaged for a specific opportunity or project, they are responsible for the technical accuracy of the proposed solution.
The Client Technical Specialist (CTS) provides Pre-sales technical expertise for IBM Power (System p/i) solutions. The CTS evaluates customers business and technical environments, qualifies opportunities, architects solutions, assures the solution’s technical feasibility, drives implementation planning, and ensures a successful implementation.
Use links below to apply