Job Vacancies at SIAO Partners
Posted on: 21 November, 2014
Deadline: 3 December, 2014
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at SIAO
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
SIAO Partners is a Nigerian formed and leading Professional Accountancy services (Audit, Financial Advisory, Tax, Human Resources and Compliance) firm with offices Lagos and Abuja. The firm is committed to excellent service delivery in accordance with global proven best accountancy practices.
As part of our expansion strategy, we seek to recruit competent and result oriented professionals to strengthen the team and ensure continued quality services: Business Development Manager
- Developing and leading the business development team in sourcing, managing and marketing new business opportunities
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing, negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Screening potential business opportunities by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potentials, financials, evaluate options, resolving internal priorities and recommending equity investments.
- Supporting the overall process of management and corporate decision making to ensure the organization maximises its short, medium and long term profitability and stakeholders' returns.
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Minimum of first Degree in relevant discipline, MBA, ACA and knowledge of the professional services industry will be an added value
- 10 years relevant work experience
- Good business sense and presentation skills
- A good understanding of marketing principles
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding networking, marketing and people skills
go to method of application »
- Formulating and presenting to the Board of Partners a comprehensive strategic plan to ensure that the department maximises its short, medium and long term business plans.
- Efficiently and effectively allocating management resources as well as liaising with the team on the implementation of the department's strategic and operational plans
- Developing, reviewing and participating in bidding for jobs with corporate, government and developmental agencies including other potential clients.
- Identifying business opportunities and overseeing the work, leading engagements and guiding team members in ensuring quality and best practices.
- Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or a related discipline with an MBA/Master's degree in a relevant discipline and or ACA.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience with 5 years proven experience in performing similar assignment and a track record of success in meeting profit and commercial targets.
- Excellent business sense and communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their CV's clearly stating the Ref. No. to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SIAOSimilar Jobs
- Direct Sales Executives at AiQ Capital Finance Company Limited
- Zonal Manager at Wema Bank Plc
- Compl AML KYC Analyst 2 at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Treasurers at United Bank for Africa Plc
- Property Manager at a Fast-Growing Company
- Sales/Marketing Manager at CAPIS Limited
- Loan Review Associate at Branch.co
- Executive Bankers at Stanbic IBTC Bank