Vacancy at SENCE Business Consultancy
Posted on: 21 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at SENCE Nigeria
We are a Business Consultancy firm focused on small/medium businesses. Our goal is to provide our clients with the support they need to grow their businesses by providing them with value -added and convenient services in a friendly atmosphere.
SENCE is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Opening ID: 123
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Practice Coordinator is responsible for managing the practice’s patient care based on the Smile 360 Standards of Care and best practices of private specialist dental practice.
- Provides coordinated care to patients and the practice by developing, monitoring, and evaluating interdisciplinary care.
- Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, Persuasive, Excellent Writing and Verbal Communication, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Patient Care Services, Building Relationships, Resolving Conflict, Coordination, Listening, Scheduling, Teamwork, Legal Compliance.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Integrity and High Level of professionalism
- Minimum of two years clinical practice experience in a providers’ office or hospital setting. At least five years Face-to-Face Customer Service Care related experience.
- Proficiency in IT and MS Office.
- Work experience minimum of 5 years.
Method of Application
Interested and suitbaly qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SENCE NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Spy Driver at Enabled Business Solutions Limited
- Mechanical Design/Quotation Engineer at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
- Microsoft 365 Collaboration Specialist at GVA Partners
- Medical Vacancies at Lorache Group
- Estate Surveyor at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Content Specialist at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Front End Staff at Ascentech Services Limited
- Graduate Secretaries at Workforce Group