Company Profile: The Company is an affiliate of a Group of Companies with more than 70 years of active involvement in the Nigeria market. It produces high quality juice drinks, milk drinks, flavoured milk, evaporated milk, malt drink and tomato paste from concentrates and other raw materials in various sizes.
Responsible for the safe Running, Follow-up, constant checking & control, maintenance and repair or replacement of all the operation’s equipments and machineries to ensure maximum production quantity and quality, while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the company.
1. Responsible for the plant maintenance program based on best practices in the Food Industry with an emphasis on planning/scheduling the preventive/predictive maintenance.
2. Responsible for the inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies and tools & equipments.
3. Responsible for reordering all above as and when required.
4. Responsible to analyze and report preparation of the data. To give appropriate recommendations for improving the plant operations and solving the maintenance-related problems.
5. Responsible to ensure that the maintenance programs are adequately accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
6. Responsible for the regular general and specific setting, planning and implementation of the training to all the personnel in his division.
7. Communicates regularly with all department heads under his division, both individually and as a group, to ensure good two-way communication concerning their specific departments’ issues.
8. Responsible to ensure that all his departments are adequately staffed, recommend necessary changes and assists in assessing new incumbents.
9. Conducts employee performance reviews and checks to determine competency, knowledge and contribution to the technical division.
10. Maintains and updates operating and maintenance manuals and procedures for all the departments under his division.
11. Responsible for the minute by minute monitoring of all the plant machineries, equipments systems to take immediate action where and when needed.
- Minimum 5 to 7 Years in a food Industry with similar job designation and responsibilities.
- B.Sc. in Electro-mechanics.
- A Team player (willing to work with other people).
- Must have good interactive and interpersonal skills.
- Must be good at developing and building relationships.
- Should be a good communicator
- Should be constantly willing to learning.
The Line Supervisorholds overall responsibility for the correct and efficient operation of theproduction during his shift. His main function is to meet set productiontargets with highest quality and highest practicable efficiency.
Responsible for production of good quality product.
Responsible for the correct raw materials used for production.
Operate efficient wastage control for all raw materials.
Meet set production targets for the team.
Organize efficient startup and shutdown procedures where required
Supervision of production with good efficiency and labor control.
Provide guidance to a team of production.
Collate and supply data to facilitate preparation of daily Production reports.
Compile shift production work.
Responsible for the cleanliness of production areas.
Maintain personal hygiene standards.
Cooperate and coordinate with production manager to ensure swiftness of the production process.
Send Resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and TELL A FRIEND!