Morgan Philips Executive Search - Our client is a world-leader in manufacturing and distribution of heavy equipments (Turnover 10 Billions €).
Part of the Management team, you wille be involved in :
- The development of world class financial plans, in alignment with the overall company strategic business model,
- Supervising and managing the Finance Team and oversee the preparation of all financial information for the company, including quarterly and annual financial statements,
- Managing the Company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Developing and maintain the company's internal financial controls
- Advising the Board on the development of strategic financial plans for rapid operational expansion and improvements
- Managing external relationships with banks, tax and regulatory authorities, clients and suppliers.
Desired Skills and Experience
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.