If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 60,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges.
Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit our website.
- Under general direction, develops and maintains customer relationships with accounts and products/services.
- Responsible for Design of ESP equipment in challenging wells.
- Y tool, ESP twin seal packer applications.
- Sells products and services to existing customers.
- Engage & provide troubleshooting recommendations to customer regarding troubled wells.
- Visits customers with sales and engineering representatives to deliver technical presentations.
- Assignments are broad in nature, requiring originality and ingenuity.
- Handles special projects as required by customer.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in Applications & account management in Artificial Lift.
- Strong ESP downhole & Surface background.
- Responsible for ensuring technical training and transfer of technical knowledge and expertise to Geomarket Sales and Operations
- Responsible for product testing and analysing and resolving customer complaints related to design.
- Collaborates with Geomarket Operations and Sales to Maximize profitability and customer satisfaction and meet growth targets in Geomarket.
- Responsible for remotely monitoring, modelling, and controlling processes to optimize Artificial Lift Systems run Life.
- Must be able to effectively communicate complex issues in a clear, straight forward manner to management, customers and well site employees.
- ESP surface background preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Knowledge of presentation skills and negotiation skills and commercial issues.
go to method of application »
- Drive Performance Improvements by ensuring Corrective actions addressed to operations team prior to logging.
- Drive Operating Efficiency and Run Efficiency by interacting with Operations, Prior, During and After logging jobs, by auditing, coaching the system of Managing the Job Cycle.
- Lead regular local Incident Review & Corrective Action Boards
- Drive job and tool failure investigations as well as failure prevention
- Analyze Problem/Failure root cause for all failures encountered
- Identify corrective action as well as follow up on implementation for AMO and Operations specific problems
- Analyse Root Cause and document Failures
- Collect and store information, evidence and documentation relevant to any investigation in organized fashion (to be available upon request and to be transferred to other responsible party if other department takes over RCA
- Drive regular Technical Bulletin review and implementation meetings
- Ensure AMO and Operations are informed correctly and are taking action appropriately
- Ensure fleet upgrades are done. Provide risk assessment to Operations on potential impact (DWR’s)
- Provide regional reliability and performance reports based on globally standardized metrics
- Perform work in accordance with Baker Hughes HS&E policies and procedures
- Previous wireline logging experience
- Formal qualification in an Engineering discipline to a Bachelor or Masters level
- 2+ years’ experience in Application Engineering, Technical Support or Reliability Engineering function
- Wireline logging experience with Sampling & Coring.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, team player and able to work on own initiative
- Good leadership skills, able to supply guidance and direction
- Basic Project Management skills
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.