Our client, a leading investment bank, whose focus is to create innovative products and long-term financing solutions to social developmental and economic problems with the aim of improving the well-being of the people, is looking to engage an experienced and result-driven Head, Human Resources to join its team.
You will be responsible and accountable for the development and management of HR strategies, initiatives, systems, tactics and procedures as well as ensuring legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Nurture a positive working environment and organizational culture.
- Oversee all payroll and performance evaluation systems.
- Lead HR projects such as compensation plans revisions etc.
- Implement functional HRMS and internal databases across all departments and locations.
- Design company policies and procedures.
- Review and update the organizations’ employment contracts and agreements.
- Preparation of budgets by department.
- Responsible for tracking key HR metrics such as cost per hire and retention rates.
- Manage internal communication projects such as job satisfaction surveys.
- Measure the effectiveness of the organizations’ benefit programs and recommend improvements.
- Coordinate employee training and development initiatives.
- ·Ensure all recordkeeping and data processing procedures are regulatory compliant.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives that will be alignment with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances and other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
- Excellent tertiary qualification, preferably in Human Resources, Business Management or other related field.
- MBA/ Relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 8- 10 years cognate experience in an HR role with significant experience in senior management positions.
- Extensive knowledge of labour Law and HR regulations.
- An In-depth understanding of leading HR best practices and industry trends.
- Robust knowledge of recruitment practices, payroll and performance management as well as metrics and guidelines.
- HR certifications (e.g. CIPM, CIPD, SHRM, etc.) are required.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, problem solving, interpersonal, presentation and decision making skills.
- Proven track record of leadership both strategic & operational.
- Knowledge of MS Office including Excel
- Must be confident and very well presentable.
- Must be an excellent team player.
- Must be diligent and firm with high ethical standards and an exceptional sense of confidentiality.
- Must have good budgeting skills as well as working knowledge of Wage Planning & Benefits Administration.
go to method of application »
Our client, a leading investment bank, whose focus is to create innovative products and long-term financing solutions to social developmental and economic problems with the aim of improving the well-being of the people, is looking to engage an experienced and result-driven Head, Treasury Operations to join its team.
You will be responsible for increasing the organization's profitability by efficiently managing the organization’s funds through trading /investment and corporate sales and catering to the domestic and international market within the approved regulatory framework guidelines.
You will also be responsible for effectively and prudently managing the organization's liquidity and mitigating its operational, financial and reputational risks.
- To manage and oversee the functions and activities of Treasury Department of the organisation, in an effective manner, by deploying appropriate resources.
- To lead and motivate the assigned team by displaying strong integrity and business ethics, so as to achieve the business strategy of the organisation.
- To manage, control and regulate effectively as also efficiently the organisation's funds and ensure that the liquidity position of the organization is sound and optimally cost effective as also requirements of funds are readily met for ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- To forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment, and prudently use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the organisation's borrowings.
- To drive and achieve target of trading / investment and Corporate treasury sales and achieve maximization of Profits through Fund Management and Trading.
- To closely monitor the statutory requirements of the organisation as also adhere to statutory guidelines issued from time to time.
- To put in place a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities, and function in conjunction to various guidelines/policies on Market Risk, Corporate Credit, Corporate Investment policy of the organisation.
- To maintain excellent working relationship with investment community, credit rating agencies, inter-bank counter parties.
- Act as Treasury advisor to the organisation and apprise the top management of the significant aspects impacting treasury management of the organisation.
- Maintain stewardship for financial assets and debt including overall leadership of the cash management, debt management and investment management functions of the organization and its affiliated entities.
- Ensures the maintenance of corporate liquidity and financial stability.
- Develops and manages strategies, operations, policies and budgets relating to treasury activities.
- Directs development and revision of financial policies for capital structure, working capital, treasury operations, foreign exchange interest rate risk management, and insurance risk management.
- Directs capital markets, borrowing, investing, foreign exchange, treasury operations, financial risk management and corporate finance initiatives.
- Supervises the maintenance of internal controls designed to safeguard corporate assets and the integrity of its fiscal systems.
Accounting, Financial Controls and Financial Reporting
- Directs preparation of fiscal records and financial plans, policies, and reports.
- Directs oversight of audits, works closely with the Board Audit Committee.
- Financial operations and consolidation of subsidiaries.
Strategic, Financial and Operational Planning
- Participates in the development of the corporation's plans and programs.
- Develops and communicates financial vision and strategy.
- Directs preparation of annual operating and business fiscal plans (budgets).
- Develops financial forecasts and monitors financial health, monitoring guardrails around financial commitments.
- Works with the business to optimize business performance and planning.
- Provides strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization.
- Evaluates capital expenditures, investment activities and portfolio management.
- Ensures timely and accurate business/financial reports and plans; presents them to partners across all business units to increase financial transparency in management reporting and business line performance.
Treasury and Tax
- Manages treasury function, including meeting short and long-term funding needs.
- Determines appropriate capital structure.
- Manages tax function
- Understands how regulatory reform will impact the business and helps ensure the business is best positioned to respond.
- Manages aspects of risk through accounting, audit, planning and treasury functions
External Financial Relations
- Manages investor relations function
- Serves as company’s representative to financial/investment community and shareholders.
- Manages banking and investment banking relationships
- Oversees and delivers recommendations to Board and Board committees regarding financials, audit matters, investments, and strategic initiatives and direction
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, management, or finance required
- MBA/CFA or an advanced degree in business, management, or finance required
- Minimum 15 years of experience in finance and treasury.
- Supervisory experience
- Strong treasury background.
- Knowledge of capital markets, accounting, finance and tax.
- Knowledge of MS Office including Excel.
- Knowledge of appropriate accounting software packages
- Leadership skills
- Managerial skills
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Strategic planning
- Verbal communication skills
- Written communication skills
go to method of application »
Our client, a leading investment bank, whose focus is to create innovative products and long-term financing solutions to social developmental and economic problems with the aim of improving the well-being of the people, is looking to engage an experienced and result-driven Credit Analyst to join its team.
The Credit Analyst will assess the creditworthiness of individuals and businesses, particularly for more complex and sophisticated transactions, to determine the risk involved in lending money or extending credit.
- Analyze credit data and financial statements of individuals or businesses to identify the degree of risk involved in lending money or extending credit.
- For individuals: Responsible for performing research to verify employment and income, inspects reports from credit reporting agencies, and review credit scores.
- For businesses: Responsible for comparing the business to similar businesses in terms of liquidity, profitability, and credit histories.
- Evaluate customers’ financial status and produce financial ratios.
- Compile information and compose reports detailing the degree of risk involved in the loan or credit request; recommends approval or denial based on results.
- Set interest rates and minimum or maximum terms of repayment for customers based on earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity.
- Determine the expected profitability of loans by analyzing a business’s financial data including quality of management, income growth, and market shares.
- Keep company credit exposure within set risk bearing limits.
- Identify delinquent accounts through the review of individual or commercial customer files.
- Complete ratios, trend and cash flows analysis and create projections.
- Deliver a multidimensional perspective on the investment outlook in an accessible and informative manner.
- Carefully analyse data and produce clear and objective reports.
- Routinely monitor loans for compliance.
- Adhere to credit policy and guidelines.
- Monitor corporate portfolio asset quality on an ongoing basis.
- Draft models of credit information that predict trends and patterns.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Statistics, or Mathematics required.
- 5- 7 years of related experience required.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software