Job Reference: SOJL/002
Are you suitable for employment as a guard? Work with us according to your residential location: Eti-ọsa, Lekki, Ajah, Surulere, Yaba/Ebute-metta, VI, Ikoyi, Mushin/Oshodi/Isolo, Shomolu, Festac Area, Badagry Area, Ọkọ a, Apapa/Wharf, Ojoru/Berger Area.
- We have day and night shifts available, 40-60 hours a week Monday-Friday and weekends working as a Security Officer in a public building.
- You maybe required to assist in other locations in Lagos
- Duties will include meeting and greeting members of the public, patrolling all floors of the building, ensuring public safety at all times, liaising with other officers on site, directing the public to the correct area if necessary and proactively dealing with any incidents that may occur.
- You must have excellent communication skills, a smart and professional appearance, be mobile and have a dedication to providing a high quality customer service.
- Applicants must be able to travel to local sites within 1 hour
- Applicants must have a 1-year security experiences
- Applicants must have a 5-year checkable employment history
- Applicants must have a smartphone
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: NGN 30,000.00 (Minimum) – NGN 55,000.00 (Maximum) per month
- security: 1 year (preferred)
- In compliance with the Nigeria Security & Civil Defence Corps requirements (training required in compliance with NSCDC policy)
What you will bring to be a Security Officer with FPS:
- Hold a valid recognition security license or Applicants must have a 1-year security experiences.
- Provide the right to work in the Nigeria and pass a high level of security clearance.
- Be able to work as an individual and as part of a team.
- Be able to communicate clearly, verbal & written.
- Be able to make timely decisions and justify.
- Be reasonably fit - as walking and conducting foot patrols is required.
- Clean-shaven due to being able to wear a face respirator when required.
- A flexible and responsive approach is required to balance conflicting and changing pressures in the work environment in a respectful and constructive way.
- Your commitment to providing a strong focus on Customer Service is essential to maintain the high standards and professionalism of our service.