Due to the strong growth of the company, and the need to meet financial targets, we are looking for a committed, deadline-driven sales intern to join our excellent sales team. The Sales intern will complete all tasks assigned by the manager, which may include conducting market research, identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, generating sales leads making cold calls participation in meetings, and assisting the sales department wherever possible. You should be able to take instructions, but also work unsupervised when required.
To be successful, you should be willing to learn as much about the company as possible and be able to spot opportunities that have been overlooked by others. Outstanding sales intern are problem solvers who knows the value of building lasting professional relationships with clients.
The Enterprise Sales Intern will be responsible for assisting in the sales of our enterprise solutions, generating new revenue, creating, cultivating and developing accounts and increasing market share. Reporting to senior management, s/he will be expected to exceed year-on-year revenue targets by planning and executing successful sales within the Nigerian market.
On day to day bases, the individual will:
- Working closely with the Manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
- Conducting desktop research, or gathering information through surveys or by speaking to clients and staff.
- Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company's managers.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Assisting managers with negotiations.
- Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
The successful Enterprise Sales Intern will possess the following skills:
- Commercially astute, with a natural flair for understanding customer needs and identifying and securing commercial opportunities.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer issues.
- Great software skills and knowledge of using Microsoft office
- Degree in Marketing, Business Admin or similar may be required
- Must be a Corp member looking for PPA
- Strong self-motivation
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Willingness to learn and remain calm in a fast paced environment
- Ability to demonstrate software onsite for potential customers
- Detail oriented and the ability to multi task under pressure
- Cross-sell and educate customers on our other products
- A professional appearance
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Develop and maintain competitive knowledge and how to differentiate the products
- The ability to build strong working relationships and influence positively is essential. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within a growing and dynamic company.