Civil Engineer at Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 13 June, 2018
Deadline: 29 June, 2018
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Proportion Construction and Dredge Work
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited is in the business of construction built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specializing in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting and Concrete. We diversify our strategy to span from Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging but we do so with a higher purpose.
- Assist with contract document preparation including plans, specifications, and estimates
- Go out to site to interpret design drawings to workers;
- Write reports and provide feedback to Project site engineer
- Resolving problems - especially with unusual concrete and aggregate discrepancies, and special concrete mix designs;
- Attend planning and site meetings when special construction material related matters are discussed;
- Visit sites on a regular basis.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- 5 - 7 years practical experience in road and infrastructure related
- Application of Microsoft project to produce programme of work
- Ability to produce method statement/work methodology without supervision.
- Candidate should be able to handle the full range of activities associated with bidding/tendering processes
- Should have a strong technical background with well-developed negotiating skills
- Should be able to combine entrepreneurial spirit with integrity, determination, and a commitment to excellence and have the ability to drive our business forward.
- COREN Registration would be an added advantage
- Must have knowledge of Nigerian Federal Highway roads and codes.
- Ability to work under pressure with less supervision
- Must be an excellent team player
- Willingness to learn
- Must be practically oriented and with hands-on approach and commitment to work,
- Should be able to use software analysis (AUTOCAD, Civil 3d, etc) for design of roads and drainage structures
- Must have intense knowledge of surveying
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. e.g. “Site Engineer”.
Note: Multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned.
- Recent Jobs from Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Site Engineer at Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Site Agent at Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Know More About Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Wellsite Geologists at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Exploration Geologist (Consultant) at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Instrumentation Engineer at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Metering/OR&A Engineer at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Production Chemist at Petrok Oil and Gas
- SNR. Drilling Engineer at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Maintenance Officer at Bukka Hospitality Limited (Bukka Hut)
- Experienced Hire at Arbico Plc