Site Engineer at Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 13 June, 2018
Deadline: 29 June, 2018
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Proportion Construction and Dredge Work
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited is in the business of construction built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specializing in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting and Concrete. We diversify our strategy to span from Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging but we do so with a higher purpose.
- Must have a B.Sc./B. Eng./Civil Engineering.
- 5 - 7 years practical experience in road, bridge and infrastructure related
- Must be COREN Registered
- Should have a strong technical background with well-developed negotiating skills
- Should be able to combine entrepreneurial spirit with integrity, determination, and a commitment to excellence and have the ability to drive our business forward.
- Must have knowledge of Nigerian Federal Highway roads and codes.
- Assist with contract document preparation including plans, specifications, and estimates
- Application of Microsoft project to produce programme of work
- Ability to produce method statement/work methodology without supervision.
- Candidate should be able to handle the full range of activities associated with bidding/tendering processes
- Leadership skill is key
- Good Communication Skill
- Ability to work under pressure with less supervision
- Must be an excellent team player
- Must be practically oriented and with hands-on approach and commitment to work,
- Should be able to use software analysis (AUTOCAD, Civil 3d, etc) for design of roads and drainage structures
- Must have intense knowledge of surveying
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. e.g. “Site Engineer”.
Note: Multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned.
- Recent Jobs from Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Site Agent at Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Civil Engineer at Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Know More About Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Senior Operator (Milling) at WACOT Limited
- ETP/WTP/STP Head at WACOT Limited
- Mechanical Engineer (Engineering In-charge) at WACOT Limited
- Mechanical Engineer (Parboiling In-charge) at WACOT Limited
- Radar/Radio Operator at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Coordinator, Africa Water Facility - AHWS0 at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Mechanical Engineer (Milling In-charge) at WACOT Limited
- Senior Rural Infrastructure / Irrigation Engineer - RDNG at African Development Bank - AfDB