If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Enzo, Krypton and Company is a management consulting firm located at the heart of the commercial hub of Africa’s biggest economy; Nigeria. We are focused on helping business leaders solve difficult problems, achieve sustainable growth and continually create marketable value in a rapidly changing business environment.
We advise clients across the private and public sector. We also have dedicated focus on advising custodians of offshore capital seeking for investment opportunities across Africa.
Risk Management & Internal Control Officer
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Internal Auditor will be responsible for bringing a systematic approach in evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management and control.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensures reconciliation of all payments and receipts document from the branch office
- Carry out weekly/monthly bank reconciliations and submit report for Executive Management.
- Identify risks associated with the business objectives and evaluate the controls in place to mitigate those risks.
- Responsible for the audit of all operational files before closure of any transaction to ensure proper documentation and compliance issue.
- Analyze audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary cost.
- Make recommendations on the best ways to avoid fraud and minimize waste.
- Prepare monthly report to reflect profit and loss against FGSL benchmarks and make recommendations where necessary.
- Responsible for making recommendations on how to improve internal controls and other governance processes.
- Analyze financial statements & bank reconciliations and provide standard monthly report for Management
- Carry out checks on daily/weekly imprest account for reconciliation
- Ensure records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting standards
- Prepares weekly / monthly specific and general reports to the Executive Management on transactions.
- Any other responsibility as assigned by Management.Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must possess good reporting and analytical skills.
- Must possess strong ethical standards and high level of integrity
- Ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgement
- BSC or HND in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics or any related course.
- Professional membership of ICAN or ACCA is a must.
- Masters degree in Accounting, Economics Business admin will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years industry experience
This is a full-time position, based in Ikeja, Lagos. The salary is competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below