Invoice Processing Executive at Airtel
Posted on: 24 January, 2018
Deadline: 31 January, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Airtel
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more Nigerians.
Invoice Processing Executive
- Looking for a suitbale candidate to fill the role of Invoice Processing Executive in the Finance Function.
- Successful role holder would be reponsible for all Vendor Payment Units and Trade Services functions of the Account Payables.
- Vendor Payment process - ensure that all allocated payments are processed not later than 24 hours after they have been fully verified for settlement.
- Pety Cash Management - Plan and coordinate the replenishment of FX and Naira tills as well as utilization in the most efficient manner and optimal cost as possible
- Invoice Approvals - Ensure all invoices initiated on ERP are approved promptly and follow up with user groups to reolve any issues raised
- Invoice Payment - Ensure all LC invoices are paid within the payment due date and in line with payment terms for each vendor.
- Relationship Management - Manage relationships with both internal (User Groups, staff)and external user customers (Banks/ NIBSS)
- Internal Controls & Reporting - Ensure all controls for the safe custody of Company's cash with regards to physical safety and adherence to insured cash limit is observed at all times. Ensure all payment reports are submitted on the assigned due dates.
- Minimum 2 years' work experience post NYSC in a related function in a multinational or credit administration function in a banking environment
- Must have good understanding of ERP
- Above average skills in Miscrosoft office
- Good interpersonal relationshop skills
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
SEE THE SALARY STRUCTURE OF AIRTEL NIGERIA
- Recent Jobs from Airtel
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Transport Planning Engineer (Microwave & Fiber) at Airtel
- Know More About AirtelSimilar Jobs
- Head, Financial and Regulatory Reporting at First Bank
- GF Finance & Compliance Lead at The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA)
- Finance Management Consultant at The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA)
- Internal Audit Manager at RoVedana
- Director, Internal Audit at Nnamdi Azikiwe University
- Account Officer at Technoton Limited
- Account Clerk at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Parking Cashier at Complete Parking Services (CPS) Limited