Product Manager - LV/MV at Schneider Electric Nigeria
Posted on: 6 December, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Schneider Electric Nigeria
Schneider Electric - As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
Product Manager - LV/MV
Job Ref: 003XYH
- Medium Voltage Product pricing, positioning & profitability analysis for activities being managed
- Medium Voltage prescription on projects.
- Develop relationship with strategic partners.
- Organize medium voltage product technical trainings for internal and external stakeholders.
- Implementing product launches.
- Work closely with the Energy Business Unit to develop business plans for the region
- Follow up of all energy business plans in the region.
- Support the energy Business Unit with all Business information required.
- Work closely with the Sales and Supply Chain Management team to build monthly rolling forecast.
- Provide technical and commercial support to sales team in order to close out projects.
- Deployment of all required energy BU tools and software to aid processes within the region.
- Follow up with Sales team on all energy business (Transactional and projects) to ensure that commitments and targets are achieved.
- Issue resolutions with various factories for all medium voltage products.
- Monitoring of medium voltage products in stock and orders in transit to ensure stock is at the right level.
- Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering is a must.
- Total years of experience : Total Years of Experience 6+ years / 3 Years solid in the Product Marketing or technical marketing in electrical engineering industry is a must
- Good team player who demonstrates reliability, Communicates constructively, Shows commitment to the team.
- Demonstrates strong performance and the company’s values:
- Straightforward: We are Straightforward, we do what we say and we communicate insimple ways, we behave with integrity.
- Challenge : We chaIlenge our seleves and others to rethink what we expected. We areagile and move at the speed of change.
- Open : We are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect and collaboratewith others.
- Passisonate: We are passionate about our customers, our people, our buisness and ourtechnology. We are positive in our approch to findind solutions that improve our lives.
- Effective: We are effective, we deliver on promises. We are pragmatic and fast, and wecompete to win.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
- Recent Jobs from Schneider Electric Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread
- Inside Service Sales Representative at Schneider Electric Nigeria
- Know More About Schneider Electric NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Senior Production Operator (Local) at Onstream Group
- Director of Works at Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
- Field Engineer (Solar) at Pragmatic Technologies
- Project Supervisor (Solar) at Pragmatic Technologies
- Senior Production Operator at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- TPS Services SSA Contract Administrator & Cash Manager at GE - General Electric
- Air Conditioning Technician at Stag Engineering
- Steam Cleaner/Washer at Stag Engineering