Scope of Work – Corrosion Condition Monitoring
Desired Skills and Experience
- Perform Visual, Ultrasonic (manual and automated), Magnetic Particle, Dye Penetrant, Eddy Current, Thermographic, Conventional and Digital Radiographic, IRIS, Tank Bottom Scanner, Vacuum box, and LRUT Non-destructive examination services for MPN Joint Venture Operations (Oso/BRT, East, West, Central, Yoho and QIT Operations Area).
- Services shall be performed on all topside facility pressure equipment such as Pressure Vessels, Storage Tanks, Process Piping, Heaters, Heat Exchangers, Crane Pedestals, Intra-plant piping, Non-pressurized equipment and Structural equipment.
- Perform Visual inspections for MPN Joint Venture Operations (JVO) locations as directed by the Programmatics department.
- Perform Non destructive Examination inspections at MPN Joint Venture Operations locations as directed by the Programmatics department.
- Perform off-stream API 653 certified Storage tanks inspections to include tank floor scanning and tank floor settlement survey. The out-of-service inspections are to be done on about two storage tanks (per year) with capacities of not more than 650,000 barrels.
- Perform positive materials identification (PMI) and visual choke erosion inspections.