ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything - people, information, and services.
We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
Material Requirement Analyst
Job ID: 61
Department: Supply Chain Management
Function: Material Requirement Analysis
Reporting to: Head, Supply Chain Management
Travel Frequency: Occasional
Purpose of the Job
- To plan and forecast material needs for various engineering projects in order to ensure availability and effective allocation of materials and implement departmental process optimization plans.
Expected Key Results:
- Policies, Systems, Processes and Procedures Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Material Planning
- Vendor Management
- Project Cost Management
- Safety, Quality and Environment
- Other Tasks Assigned
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Minimum 2.2/Upper Credit, Bachelor's degree in Management Sciences.
- Post Graduate degree (MBA, M.Sc., etc.) an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of varied experience in Supply Chain Management
- Sound understanding and experience in Procurement & Logistics/Supply
- Understanding of International Trade
- Sound Knowledge of Contract management will be an added advantage
- Customer Focus
- Analytical Skills
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Excellent Decision Quality
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Interested and qualified candidates should address their Cover Letters to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Human Capital Management,
Note: All Pre-service & I.T Internship Cover Letters should state the duration of the internship.