Event and Project Assistant at Cornerstone Media
Posted on: 14 January, 2020
Deadline: 28 January, 2020
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Cornerstone Media
Cornerstone Media is a Publishing, Television Production, Online platforms and general Media Consultancy.
Event and Project Assistant
- Reliable & dependable individuals with experience in events management, organizing training programs and conferences.
- Candidates must possess comprehension and relevant skills with minimum of 3-5 years' experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, typed CV, Passport Photograph, and Samples of work where relevant to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
P.O. Box 10955,
Garki Post Office,
- Recent Jobs from Cornerstone Media
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Personal Assistant (P.A) / Confidential Secretary at Cornerstone Media
- Editorial Team at Cornerstone Media
- Legal Officer at Cornerstone Media
- Accountant at Cornerstone Media
- Know More About Cornerstone MediaSimilar Jobs
- Head, Valuation and Project Management Department at Tunde Adejumo & Co.
- Project Officer at Ascentech Services Limited
- Project Development Associate at Ascentech Services Limited
- Deputy Child Protection and Education in Emergencies Project Manager at Terre des hommes Foundation (Tdh)
- Child Protection and Education in Emergencies Deputy Project Manager at Terre des hommes Foundation (Tdh)
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Lead at Alan & Grant
- Peace Building and Conflict Resolution Lead at Alan & Grant
- Value Chain Development Lead at Alan & Grant