Program Manager at Ikore International Development Limited
Posted on: 13 January, 2020
Deadline: 24 January, 2020
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Ikore International Development L
Ikore is an international development organization, offering innovative solutions to drive sustainable social and enterprise development. We work in hard-to-reach, economically deprived places across Nigeria and Africa, providing solutions that support inefficient markets and communities.
Our expertise is in Development Consulting, Research, Business Advisory and Enterprise Development across various sectors, using multiple approaches and covering several components. We facilitate market inclusion for improved productivity and a bumper harvest through capacity building, business model / strategy advisory, market linkages, social enterprises and research.
- We seek to employ a dynamic and innovative person who has experience working in different Value chains across Nigeria and Africa
- Someone who can work collectively with host communities, design home-grown solutions that improve the livelihood and resilience of the communities.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of Ikore
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals, developing a budget and operating plan for the project.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including farmer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of project status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome project risks, resource management and produce project reports for management and stakeholders.
- Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 5+ years in an advanced management role (preference given to those with project management experience).
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Highly developed writing (proposal writing preferred), communication, influencing and negotiating skill.
- Mastery of project tools and techniques.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Application Letter to: email@example.com using "the job position" as the subject of the mail.
- Include Program Manager in the email subject line and include salary expectation in your Application Letter.
- Applications will be reviewed and online interviews will be conducted with selected candidates before finalists are invited for on-site interviews.
- Recent Jobs from Ikore International Development Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Communications Manager at Ikore International Development Limited
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at Ikore International Development Limited
- Graduate Communications Associate at Ikore International Development Limited
- Field Facilitator (Veterinary Doctor / Animal Science Graduate) at Ikore International Development Limited
- Financial and Administrative Manager at Ikore International Development Limited
- Graduate Monitoring and Evaluation Associate at Ikore International Development Limited
- Project Associate at Ikore International Development Limited