Scrum Master at GVA Partners
Posted on: 14 December, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
- An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and talented Scrum Master to join a dynamic project team.
- As a Scrum Master, you will be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work
- You will coordinate and coach our software development team, helping the team continuously make progress on the project by making sure each person is working on the right tasks, helping to remove any obstacles to the team members’ progress, and protecting the team from distractions.
What will you be doing?
- You will guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity
- Organize and lead Scrum ceremonies
- Communicated with main stakeholders
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Monitor schedule and cost performance
- Identify key KPIs
- Prepare and present reports on the progress and success
What do you need to be considered for this role?
- Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, Lean Thinking, Lean Startup, eXtreme Programming, SAFe, LeSS, etc.
- 5+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or similar role in a development team
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field. Minimum 2:2
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO)
- Demonstrated experience with agile practices, patterns and techniques
- Demonstrated experience in Agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games etc.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- NYSC certificate or exemption certificate.
- Must reside in Lagos.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in MS Word not PDF), current and expected salary to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from GVA Partners
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- API Software Tester at GVA Partners
- Software Developer at GVA Partners