Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH), Okitipupa was established by law of the Ondo State House of Assembly in December 2007. OSUSTECH is a technology-based institution which aims at providing the needed manpower training in order to address the critical needs and technological development of Ondo State and Nigeria as a whole.
Medical Officer II (CONMESS 02)
- Candidates must possess requisite medical qualifications i.e. MBBS or MBCHB and should have completed the one (1) year housemanship and be registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
Remuneration and Conditions of Services
- The successful applicant will be placed on consolidated salary with relevant fringe benefits and will equally enjoy the allowances normally attached to the position in Nigerian Universities and others as approved by the Governing Council from time to time. Please note that the appointment of Registrar is for a single tenure of five (5) years only.
Method of Application
Interested and candidates are required to submit twenty (20) copies of Word Processed Applications and each should be accompanied by an up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae signed and dated by the applicant which must contain the following:
- Candidate’s name in full,
- Place and date of birth,
- Marital status,
- Number and ages of children,
- Academic qualifications with dates degrees/certificates with classes/levels (copies of certificates to be enclosed), administrative experience, academic distinctions, membership of professional bodies with names of three (3) referees.
All applications are to be submitted under confidential Cover in sealed envelopes marked “Registrar” at the upper left hand corner and addressed to:
The Vice Chancellor,
Ondo State University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa,
- The envelope should be marked "Confidential: for the attention of the Vice-Chancellor" at the left hand top corner of the envelope.
- Each application must be accompanied by 20 copies of the candidate’s vision and mission statement (not more than 1000 words) for the Registry Department at OSUSTECH. Each candidate must request three referees to forward their confidential reports directly to the Vice-Chancellor.
- No Electronic application will be entertained for this position